Prolia

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2011 at 1:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big hiring blitz for this product. Any Prolia reps out there willing to share some info? I'm interviewing next week for a spot in the northeast. Serious replies please, I know there are some bitter people but I just want to see of thii position is the right one for me. What are the quotas (I read 50) is it hard to move? what should be my salary expectations? What kind of funds do they give you to move product, etc

Thanks for your help!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No hiring blitz! You are sadly misinformed. Go troll somewhere else, please!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but you gave me an answer to my question didn't you jack ass

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually there is going to be a big hiring blitz starting the second week of July.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too little too late... Should have had the share of voice from launch.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do NOT do it, I'm telling you, you will be miserable! Trust me, the reason the position is even open is because someone resigned, so many people are looking to leave! The quota for q1 was 50 and by the end of q2, you need to have 150 sold, unbelievable. It's so hard to move, first of all, you will call on primary care docs. You know how they can be, they don't want to see you, time is limited and they don't know about a buy and bill model. Then the pressure, I've never seen anything like it. Be prepared to call or text your Manager everyday to report your sales. Spreadsheet afar spreadsheet. Then, you are expected to make 8 calls a day-again you are calling on PC physicians. All I'm going to say is that I told you so! Good luck!