How in the heck

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2010 at 9:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're going to get back into pharma by interviewing for jobs, silly!! Simple as that!! Maybe you're looking in the wrong place to determine their status....people ARE hiring!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GREYS are done. no pharma. walmart or the bell. management program at Wendys. done done.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can already see from people I know who are on networking sites for 8 months looking for jobs that they are history.
    Good bye all. Look at Wendy's for the mgt. training program.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, I say to you, you're not looking in the right place...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is "the right place" and what am I looking for?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you are right, there are pharmaceutical jobs out there. Contract jobs, temp. jobs for a few months only paying milage in territory and not travel time to territory, or part time jobs with no benefits. Even Obama keeps says the job market is truning around & improving, but the quality of jobs are not, we all are settling for less to feed our families.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I beg to differ. Jobs are available..not through PDI, Inventive, or any of those companies. Working directly for the company, with a car and all the other perks. The jobs are out there, you just have to know where to look and how to network your way into one. Don't give up! Good luck to all!! Happy New Year!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hair Care For Men! I am proud of your new career. Dont hide it. Dont be ashamed. Stand up. You know nice and tall and tell us all about your new "job". We are so proud of you. You should be too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I AM proud. If you weren't so stupid, you'd know where to look to see what my new job is...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I fired you after a work contact for being such a fool. Nice to know some things remain constant!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, "someone" got fired, but I assure you, it wasn't me...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was it?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it SR or TR? Possibly both at the same time? I heard about some hanky panky there. Like w/RK.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These old folks never did make it back into Pharma. I saw one of them on late night TV selling a new fangled lint brush that uses static to remove lint. Come to think of it, that is about the extent of their knowledge of science.

They were basically chewed up and spit out by the Martin Shreklis of the world.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy holidays! :rolleyes:

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not only silly, but very immature !