GSK has no guts

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2011 at 1:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This organization has the absolute worst leadership in the industry.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally a post that sums up the GSK situation! I couldnt agree more. Day after day the examples of this are obvious and frequent. From AW, DC all the way through the ranks we have the poster children for bad leadership and management --- just look at the stock performance and employee morale. Just sayin....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah - it would be so much better that all the successful individuals ranting on this board took over - you guys are just so good

Dickheads

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. Witty, thank you for chiming in. Nice that you can still find time for cafepharma.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at post #1 and #2. The idiot writes a post and then answers it himself. Another jerk.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, I find Deirdre inspiring.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Mr Witty is ready to jump out of GSK. He is not that stupid as he looks, he already have his new job while he is in the payroll of GSK.

Is that ethical? is part of his DNA?- Because of his new goverment position he have not time to put the face for us in the news to at least try to minimize the damage done for 60 minutes and all the bad press. Anyway, from now on, I will stop lying to the FDA in behalf of GSK.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HUH? What talka you about Andrew and people GSK want to lie regarding? Don't lie a FDA. Them send up bigga smoka' siganals to warn of danger. Don't be there. Getta life and learna Engalish speaka.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest