Bill Humphries

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't going away Billy boy. Throw the fired guy stuff out if you like but frankly you are looking like horses&@t right about now. Just sayin'

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 days left before the rubber meets the road.

This deep in the hole we are bound to see more than one head roll.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is GB still VP of Sales?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh great leader, where ya' been? Seems as though you are still crunching numbers to answer my question. How's Aesthetics working out for you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi fired guy. Off your med's again? You really need to get the help of a professional so that you can deal with your anger issues. I think we can see why BH fired you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on Billy boy...your "fired guy" responses are as predictable as your performance to date. Both are fairly sluggish and frankly farcical.

You're running out of time boss hog and the clock is ticking faster than the revolving doors and cubicles there at your new clubhouse.

It's okay to plead the 5th Billy boy because everyone knows how well Aesthitics is going for you. You keep playing the fired guy card and we'll keep laughing at you and your band of brothers there at the buffoon barn AKA Merz

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi fired guy. Sorry, but not BH. I know you are obsessively waiting for BH to give you just a second of your time, but I doubt he will. Why should he respond. He already gave you an answer when he kicked your butt out the door. Despite your years to bashing BH, he is still doing well and you are still out on the street. Rather than stalking BH continuously, you really should seek some professional help. It is the only way you will actually find a way to deal with rejection.

Good luck!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh...we love it when you pull through for us Billy boy. Your sophmoric and pretentious responses are so encouraging and reassure us all that you really are who everyone thinks you are. Once again Billy boy, you keep going and don't mind the laughing all around.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not BH responding. It's his evil henchman MMcM. You can tell be the way it is written.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even better then! One: it shows how big of a pu$@y Billy boy is and two: it demonstrates how inbred Merz has become.

So, bring on the daily fired guy comments dumb and dumber. You guys are just so dang cute together!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no "we".......it is only YOU, fired guy. Bill's career continues to do well, while you are still struggling every day since you were fired.......bbbbbbwwwwwwaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.

Perhaps you should be spending your free time looking for another job instead of stalking Bill and replying to your own posts.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sorry but this is pathetic. We know 2 people who would post this crap. Please lead us rather than spend time here. "BBBBBWWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAH" - really from a leader?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its MM posting this crap

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually this is from MM, unbelievable!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, fired guy......what is pathetic is your endless stalking of Bill.......all because of your hurt emotions after he fired you a LONG time ago.

Get over it, already.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel bad laughing at people who can't help their stupidity but the leadership at Merz really is comical. Case in point, the never ending "fired guy" responses you get here. What's next, the "I'm rubber and you're glue" or "your mom" replies?

Listen up Steifel leftovers - we are laughing at you, not with you. There is no one outside of your inbred circle of Steifel and Medicis cronies who doesn't think you're slight retarded. You can throw the fired guy s$&t till the cows come home,
    But at the end of the day, you are who the numbers say you are.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The laughing is all at your expense, fired guy. It doesn't matter how you try and spin a story. Bill is still doing great and it is eating you up. Look at all the posts you have made over the past few years. It is clear evidence of the deterioration of your sanity. Despite your wishes that Bill would get fired like you did, it never happened. Instead, he is still President for Merz in North American and the business seems to be in much better shape compared to where it was when he started. Yep, the numbers prove it. Lie all you want, but those are the facts for all to see.

Yes, there is a lot of laughing going on. You probably hear it every time you walk out a door. They are all laughing at you, fired guy. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess I struck a nerve with the Steifel, Medicis, inbred thing huh? You mad bro? Say...why you so sore?

Here, I'll help you with your future posts: copy and paste fired guy here

Aesthitics business? Retention rates? G$d Da#€n, Merz is rocking it!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on the history of posts, I would say you are the one that is sore, mad, etc. Many people have been fired. The vast majority get over it and move on. With you, that is not the case. When you were fired, something snapped. Look at all the posts you have made over the years. There is something seriously wrong with you. Getting revenge on Bill won't solve your problems. You need help from a mental health professional.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not fired guy or MM here.

This post is tedious. Bill is great if you're his bud and he isn't if you're not. How else does MM have a job?

Get over it.