New England Positions

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2014 at 7:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see 2 territories open RI and Southern NH/Maine! Anyone know how the products RADIESSE,
    BELTERRO, & XEOMIN are performing? How's the District Manager to work for?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sinking ship

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miserable

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two excellent reps left. Very hard shoes to fill

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are salaries? Why is it a sinking ship?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salary 80. Sinking ship because leadership (at highest levels) clueless. Over 50% turnover in less than a year, morale is terrible

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. Leadership from the CEO on down is clueless! Do NOT come to this company under any circumstances! This place is an absolute mess.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

85% of the people who left were worthless and pushed out due to lack of production/attitude. Doesn't sound clueless to me rather more BS from unhappy former employees

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the MAJORITY of reps at Merz 12 months ago couldn't produce / had bad attitudes and were pushed out? Then it was pretty stupid of Merz to offer most of them more money to stay when they quit. There is no way to spin 50% turnover into a good thing for any company, especially in aesthetics. If you were right national sales numbers would be through the roof and not a secret.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Dude, they were over paid for doing nothing. Offered more money. Now that's funny!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent would never be a word I would use to describe one of them. Dishonest, yes! Desperate, absolutely. Unprofessional, of course? But, excellent--not in a million years.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Bill. Yet again proving you spend your time inappropriately. Stay off cafepharma Bill and stop worrying about what others are saying. Geez, what a fragile ego you have. Another sign of a weak leader!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not all of them but most of them were offered more to stay and if you didn't know that then you didn't know the people you're talking about so stop posting

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overpaid for doing nothing? Troll definitely isn't in aesthetics. Go get your signatures and tell us more about things you don't understand lol

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll is from GSO

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know both of those reps personally,and I wouldn't say dishonest. My hey just played the game like everyone else. The Ma/RI territory brought in bank, she was one of the top 10 sales reps in the company. She got a better package, they all did.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't go to Merz. Yes, sinking ship!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Merz USA is in dire financial shape. Too big and bloated on the inside and not generating enough profit in Neuro. or Dermatology. Dermatology still profitable but not what it was 3 years ago.

I would not come to this company under any circumstances. Just a matter of time before the company is sold.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations, you win the "moron of the day" award. The business was hardly profitable for a long time until the last couple years. Now the US business is finally making real money. I hope you have someone else managing your finances because your financial acumen is not very good.

20. Congratulations as it is in fact you, sir or ma'am who wins the 'moron of the day' award. You go on believing this fairy tale as you have described it above. I am happy that in your world you wake up to rainbows and breakfast in bed every morning. I, however, live in the real world and was simply trying to provide HONEST and REAL insight into the company which I stand behind 100%. Define 'REAL' money you loser. Where are your facts? Have you seen the P&L statement for Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC and compared it to the recent years?? I have and I assure you the current state of our business is not making Germany proud. Go back to sleep and dream of unicorns and winning lotto tickets as that is all that divides you from the soon to come unemployment line you foolish, foolish person!