ERIC R is THE WORST DM EVERRRRR

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2014 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post comes from an unbiased source as i do not even work for the guy, but i see him making his entire district hate him. what a shame that alcon will lose good reps bcz of this guy driving them out the door. and what's worse, upper management has been notified several times about the situation and have done NOTHING to rectify it. SMH...glad i don't work for him is all i can say. ERIC R needs to get a life, let his reps do their job and stop micromanaging. NEWSFLASH ERIC: if the entire district hates you, guess what?! it's YOU that's the problem! not the 7 other ppl u "manage." i mean, babysit. oh and ps...no other DMs respect you either. they talk about u behind ur back. that must be embarassing, but since u have no awareness, or "EQ" u have no idea that ur peers don't have an ounce of respect for u...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow. that sounds awful. i think i have heard of that dude. maybe he will be put on "a plan" soon...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True Story

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All DMs are crap

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he talks so much and does not know when to stop.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HUGE MICRO MANAGER

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All reps are really smart and really hard working. Most have spent many years learning about business and have such a strong work ethic. Now if you'll excuse me I need to call my 25yr old sales reps and wake them up around 9am so maybe they get in the field at 10 to ramble about nothing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most DMs have not spent many years learning about business. Let's be honest. They did well at Alcon as a piddly drug rep. Big wow.

Plus your reps. are 25 years old. What do you expect? They were doing kegstands a few years ago...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This particular guy has no leadership skills what so ever.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he makes his reps have conference calls followed by 45 minute one on one calls.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did he become a DM?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he was a manager in SEE was laid off last year and an idiot hired him into Eye Care.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This man would not shut up at our poa last week! Thank the lord I am no longer a part of his region!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know who this guy is but his name, Rumberger and your comments reminds me of Lumburg from the movie office space.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least he is a really good dresser!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try being in his district

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we never sell, we just try to create pharmacy solutions all day.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its ok based on the company wide numbers in every division nobody else is selling either!

No morale no passion no sales

well done boy wonder GM in your short tenure, yet feels like forever, you have ground pharma into the ground...glad they brought you and your psychotic side kick fat ass SG here to teach us how to do things

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy does not know when to shut up.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terrible