SA @ EMEA

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2015 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you share your interactions, experiences and observation about SA, the head of legal in EMEA ? I am relatively new in organization, I have heard a lot of negativity and in fact have observed a lady who wants to know everything to control everybody...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impossible to get anything done with her in charge.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She reviews all business decisions and letters to 3rd parties, she wants to know everything. I would say she uses her position to intimidate people and to get power.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave moron! The grass is greener!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently she controls cafepharma as well since last posts about her have been removed.
    Stay away from her, her arrogance and aggressiveness in creating legal disputes with 3rd parties rather than settling them smoothly has started issues not only in the region but also in FtW. The top management in FtW has started collecting feedback about her from region leaders...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Pp C?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last posts have been removed ...they were about Pepe C ,the so called Finance Head of EMEA ...believe me stay away of this one . In sum ,RS ,SA ,PC you have the perfect recipe for abuse and hence failure ...will one day JG understand ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pepe has ruined many careers. He came to FTW and wiped out several with 20+ years of good leadership.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently she controls cafepharma as well since last posts about her have been removed.
    Stay away from her, her arrogance and aggressiveness in creating legal disputes with 3rd parties rather than settling them smoothly has started issues not only in the region but also in FtW. The top management in FtW has started collecting feedback about her from region leaders...