Bonus

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, May 13, 2015 at 5:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where the fuck are the bonus statements????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to your ADP portal, your payout shows there. It always is two days ahead of the bonus statement.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do we have to wait to know what we are making until the day the checks hit our accounts? Alcon knows long before that. People have bills and events they need to plan for financially. Why can't we know when they know?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It truly is sad isn't it? Goals still unacceptably delayed, product rankings very delayed, brutal goals, nobody knows what they're getting until the day before or so. Can't imagine why everything is taking so long out of Ft. Worth, despite all the promises of "transparency" and "voices matter"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the operations group is a complete disaster. bunch of a-holes

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling the operations group a complete disaster is an understatement that makes Katrina and Fukushima blush. FW Ops and Manufacturing is stuck in the 90's and still convinced it's world class. Even if you meet your allegedly unobtainable quotas, they can't support it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How a sales team this size only has 2 sales ops ppl, and those 2 are AWFUL TB and LG I will never, ever ever understand. They could not be worse at this job if they tried. The best upper management has deemed the poor performance as acceptable. When asking my DM and RD about goals being released with one month left in the quarter I was told "that's just how it always is"

Shame on you KB and GM for accepting this.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

need to get new blood in this place and preferable with experience then. people inside the org are use to this and that should be unacceptable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't happen.