Cancelled POA 2!?

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2015 at 3:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any inside info on why POA 2 was cancelled?!?!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't received the announcement yet. is this true?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is true and it is hysterical. This company is pathetic.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

surgical, vision care and pharma all cancelled...

why?

surgical is down 27 million vision care down 24 million...US as a whole down 65 million

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

POA 2 was a waste of time anyways.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such bullshit I'm sure layoffs are coming. Maybe if you gave us reasonable goals...(ON TIME!!) we wouldn't be behind for Q2!!!!! Time to jump ship!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Profit improvement 101...reduce unnecessary expenses. We are behind revenue projections, every little bit helps close the profit gap. Relax people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are a lot more than behind on projections. Try 28 million behind on the bottom line ...hahahah profit improvement 101 laughable

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

POA is a waste of time, imagine a huge class what interaction and learning do we get. POAs is nothing but for Senior managements to party and fulfill their lust in Bangkok!!! Long live RA ,JK and JW

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know, I find the unrealistic role plays we do during the breakout sessions to be useful when I am out in the field.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a lot of laughable stuff here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VC needs an overhaul…bottom 20% eval…meaning eliminated territories based on profitability/roi/t.c.o.5 data/ and the pineapple swiss cheese sandwiches report...for those that understand the biz

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the best news! Hate those meetings. Waste of time

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told Asia is doing very well especially China and India..... Why did they cancel the POA2?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long you can keep dumping the goods, inflate the sales no's , goods return,manipulate the market share........ One day the bubble has to break.......