short list for LA

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2014 at 3:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. Those reps ==most--thought someone owed them something. Better in the long run without them. Competition will soon realize why no one at Stryker really cared when they left. No One

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GWB here in Waco Tx. Land of mucho executions of el stupidos What is the meaning of this. Who is this Nick Dummy, oops Denny. He is not the Yoda that the branch deserves. Gee I'm even smarter than Dummy oh sorry Denny. This is getting worse by the minute, just like my presidency. Gobble Gobble. He has the same popularity as I did while in office. 4%

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Max was leaving. I heard he's the new manager.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like they'll take anyone as manager now days. You don't even need to have sales experience! Where do they find these candidates? Can I apply? I'm Currently selling newspapers on the side of the road. Last week I sold 10. I'm on pace to sell 12 this week. 20% growth!!! Cha-Ching!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys, relax. Nick will get in touch with what's going on and the issues at hand, something jack and frank never did. All they did was keep pressing the gas pedal wanting more more more. It's understandable to expect and want more, but as manager it's all about presentation. Nick will be fine as long as Tyler adopts this as well and doesn't keep jack and franks philosophy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, this is a long thread

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tyler went back to Biomet.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tyler--what a big, long term loss-haha. Wait till Zimmer takes over and people come crawling back. bye bye

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So...when the dust clears, what will it look like?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will turn out with all the trash removed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They aren't done removing all the trash yet. I spoke with an CI (confidential informant) today with Stryker. The CI told me, more heads will roll before things start looking up. Sounds as though the "valley" is in need of some repairs. The CI also said, they have people coming back who have recently left as well. -Well lookie at we have a here, someone to speak the truth. Ah crap, good luck kiddos

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jack...still go fuck yourself

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was a mean comment. Dont use the "F" word to describe your frustration.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the kind thoughts of not using the "F" word, but this is a big boy topic and a big boy world. If in fact you don't like it, maybe keeping the child lock on your browser would be appropriate for you. That way, you would be allowed to only visit the sites your children frequent. In the mean time, get over it DB.

If you know Jack or worked for Jack, you know there are gonna be some appropriate adjectives used to describe him.

He is not a good person, does not have good values, does not treat others with respect, does not speak to others kindly, and thankfully doesn't work for Stryker any longer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice work!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I better understand now that you articulated your thoughts - expanding beyond the "F"

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another one bites the dust.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who now? I thought the exodus was done.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It happened again!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh?