Stryker Reps = Summer's Eve

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 3:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously...why does Stryker insist on hiring Jay Cutler types? Just because you played some sort of 'ball at UC-San Bernadino or some other school that gave you a partial scholarship with free meals doesn't qualify you to play in this game. Don't get me wrong... I'll gladly let you run my trays around all day. I'd really rather you were never hired though because although you really do fill plenty of space in the AAOS booth with your tree like build and popeye like arms, you are about as smart as the stripper who is still expecting me to come back from the restroom to pay my tab.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hold up now. "Ex"- stripper to you. And because now I've been a Biomet rep for going on three years I DO expect you to pick up the tab.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO ! San bernarghetto .. the IE is always open with the key players and that's why LOL

SYK just let a bunch of these guidos go in LA go... seems like they were trying to get away from that look here in SO CA but you know they will FOREVER be about image, even the slightest change to your 'look' raises eyebrows to HR.... and they wont ever hire 7s or under that is their bread and butta we all know that