Janitorial Services Division

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2013 at 12:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I GUESS ALL OF YOU DID NOT SEE THE MEMO THIS DIVISION IS NOW CALLED

MAKO SURGICAL

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the dummies who said "hospitals do not reprocess Implants? Come on...own up and show everyone just how dumb you really are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll own up. Reprocessing companies do not and don't have FDA approval for level III- implantables, and cannot reprocess them. Who's the dummie now? Do your research before you post ignorant statements

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dummy--HOSPITALS have been reprocessing Hip and Knee IMPLANTS for years--Yes--many years. Have you ever research or even read a Clinical Article from CORR or JBJS? How embarrassing for you. Maybe you have heard of Mayo Clinic or Hospital foe Special Surgery. They reprocess IMPLANTS and have written about it in the Journals. Who the heck hired you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you even read? Who hired you? It said reprocessing companies don't do implants- nothing stated about hospitals.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! What a solid group of professionals.You left my loft flawless.One of my guests was wondering if you would be willing to do some work for them.Basic stuff,clean up after their dogs and such.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha. You live in a loft. Must not be making much fixing those printers and camera heads.