Indentured Stryker servants

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2014 at 1:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice memo from upper management informing you folks that "you can only serve one Orthopaedic God, Stryker". So immediately abandon you ancillary income producing intrest. Including the ones your wife has or be terminated! 6% is all you get or be gone! And how much of that are You dividing up among people in the office ?
    Nice company to work for. Hope you don't buy Smith & Nephew!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still a lot of money in boot sales. I'm not complaining

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

saw that post too. if my wife wants to sell she dam will sell. no one else's business.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is bullshit!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is she selling post a pix

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOMBSTONE COURAGE is very dangerous. Stryker will crush you under its Nazi tank tracks and not bat an eye. Seen it before Cowboy!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you all have a well above market share percent in each product line. That is why you have extra time to sell other products. Or, you can't sell what you have in the bag now and you need to add to your income? How is your shoulder and Bipolar share? What a bunch of frauds.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last post is a joke. What is wrong with using relationships to sell other products(as long as they don't compete)? If I am selling something that goes along with what we are already using in the OR how does that hurt Stryker? If a Stryker rep wants sell pain cream or something else that doesn't really take anytime out of their day how is that hurting Stryker. You want to cut commission and then stop the reps from making a little extra money to make up for it? The part about the shoulder shows you don't know that market. Stryker's shoulder sucks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ITS CALLED BREECH OF CONTRACT YOU A HOLE

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When a company (entity) changes the terms of the present contract (the one u probably signed with Stryker) after your agreement and tells you you have to signed a new agreement or be terminated it can be called DURESS. Possibly a breach of contract has been committed by one party and rightfully should allow the other party to breech what ever part of the original contract that fits their needs as well. Isn't that fair? Or should a rep with a CONTRACT attorney in hand say " your contract is no longer in effect on behalf of your breech and the agreement is null and void"!!!!!! Or better yet, you have been put in a state of Duress. Consequently The new contract is voidable that you just signed. Most likely.

You have options now sales reps. Roll the dice and be all you can be my friend and renegotiate.
    One problem. That Jr rep that U have been training belittling and works for a fraction of your salary is just waiting for you to pull the trigger.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Direct employees do not have a contract. Stryker is an "employment at will" company. Educate yourself and look up just what that means. Stryker has a shoulder for fractures that works just fine for fractures which accounts for 50% of the market. The Bipolar is the best in the business. What is your Bipolar share? How many shoulder fractures did you sell last year? You are so dumb with your comments you deserve to work for a competitor. You have time to sell low tech pain cream (embarrassing for pennies) but your share of the worlds best Bipolar is probably under 25%. Want to make money? Sell a $1,000 Bipolar or some cream? Not a tough choice. Sounds like Stryker management has some dead wood to remove. Sounds like someone is too lazy to work nights and weekends and cream is just the EASY way out for you. You sound like a Pharma rep.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone, quick get this poster some air. I think he is overdosing on "The Bluepill"!!!!
    A $1,000.00 bipolar @ 6% commission while being on call all weekend. I must say Stryker is hiring "The Right Stuff" now days. I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sshhhhhh, don't alert him. Ignorance is bliss!!! "Tractors is so stupid"!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Stryker cares all of a sudden? I love the Florida Distributor that has a competing Spine line, Biomet Sports line, Carbo Nails and plates and who knows what else.

The take home message from an outsider looking in is, if you have the market share in Ortho, you can sell whatever the hell else, you want. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Florida is an Agent but Sales Leadership--VP--is a joke and doesn't have the guts to set an example and do something. Why doesn't the AVP do something?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Direct employees do not have a contract. Stryker is an "employment at will" company. Educate yourself and look up just what that means. Stryker has a shoulder for fractures that works just fine for fractures which accounts for 50% of the market. The Bipolar is the best in the business. What is your Bipolar share? How many shoulder fractures did you sell last year? You are so dumb with your comments you deserve to work for a competitor. You have time to sell low tech pain cream (embarrassing for pennies) but your share of the worlds best Bipolar is probably under 25%. Want to make money? Sell a $1,000 Bipolar or some cream? Not a tough choice. Sounds like Stryker management has some dead wood to remove. Sounds like someone is too lazy to work nights and weekends and cream is just the EASY way out for you. You sound like a Pharma rep.

I'm unsure if you are talking about your hip bipolar or shoulder bipolar. Either way you are very ill informed if you think you should lead with that. With hips a bipolar is a bipolar. There is nothing that makes Stryker's any better than anyone else's. It's more about the hip stem, relationship, and who the doc uses for trauma. As for shoulder fractures, the trend is going to reverse. It is pretty easy to sell against Stryker's shoulder fracture stem because they don't have a reverse to back case up with and if tuberosities fail they don't have a way to convert that stem to a reverse. If they are cementing the fx stem it is even worse issue. I don't sell the cream but I know a lot of people that do. You obviously don't understand how it works. Those guys don't have to decide between doing the bipolar or the cream. The docs write prescriptions and the rep doesn't have to "cover it". They can do a bipolar while their doc writes a script. They also typically make more on the script than they do on bipolar. If a rep has good sales numbers and has an opportunity to make extra money why is that a bad thing?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loyalty clearly means nothing to any of you. Perhaps cheating on your spouse sounds ok as well. It doesn't really take much time especially if you are away on a business trip.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to see loyalty go look at the LA branch thread and how the managers talk about their reps. Of you don't hit your numbers will Stryker be loyal to you? Should you be loyal to a company who continues to shrink your territory and cuts your commission? Loyalty is earned

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you really just say the "L" word??????? Lesson for the day, "Loyalty stopped at the front door of your house." My loyalty is to the money. Period. Do you think they are loyal to you big guy? Answer: HELL NO.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't confuse a lack of loyalty with outright Betrayal. Upper management will throw anyone, even their most loyal long time supporters, under the bus if they think it is their own best interest. But, sometimes this blows up in their face. Big Time.