Halyard Healthcare

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 5:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be some kind of a joke?? KC spent $250,000 for some bozo to come up with this asinine name which has no connection with the medical community. A halyard is a rope which we can hang ourselves with as our brand sinks into obivilon. I am ashamed to identify myself with this stupid name after Ballard has be recognized as the gold standard. Way to go Billy Bob Abernathy, hope you get millions of stock after this fiasco.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for keeping your mouth shut....idiot. First of all, I was told the same thing, and told a few folks how funny that was. However, go look up the definition again. It has several meaning. You just choose the bad.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Change the name.......
    Products the same......
    Sales results tame......
    Management a shame.....
    Whose to blame???????

Why the sales reps as usual, not the idiots who are going to run the Hang em High Medical Company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A rope is a rope you dope. You didn't really expect this news not to get out? Abernathy's e-mail is already circling the internet!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idoits always do the wrong thing. Look at the mess we are in. Top management will be laughing to the bank.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The definition that was left was a halyard was used to not only hang pirates from the yard arm but to also keel haul those who questioned the captain's judgement. Name your poison, don't make your number, you hang and if you dare question management under the keel you go. What a great company!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you don't think they are laughing about that.
    It seems mostly everyone has kicked back for the summer months.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss has been doing that all winter. Funny how the weather is always worse where he lives than any other place and he lives south of us. But he can bullshit the best of them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A good start for Hang em High Health, they are taking out the trash! Finally the mental midget Kim Grace is leaving the sinking ship!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KC spinning off Halyard is like killing the dog to get rid of the fleas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of you people commenting are morons. Ya never know...this might all turn out to be a good thing. If you dont think so...move along.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was so good at what she did…… most people are interviewing in most cases people are not getting the offers they want to the bad rap this company has.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you referring to the "rats leaving the sinking ship"?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think they mean good people are not getting the jobs they want because of the poor reputation kc has due to the management the company has been under. This creates a bad rap for KC'er working for a crap company…. Even through they have good results.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a sales position. I know u guys say its a sinking ship but which is the worst division and which is the beśt?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why waste your time interviewing with a loser unless you are a Loser!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um ok. Good one. Anyone else able to figure out which of the 4 divisions are the best

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just look how the company views its sales force. Calls them rats, fleas, has to monitor this site. They will say anything to get people to sign on. It is all bs there are no new products in the pipeline. They say they have been held back by kc corp. That is not true…. That is an excuse management is using to buy more time for all of the bad mistakes that have made. And if is prob kc asking this question to see what is going on in the field since they are disconnected.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. I'm from a med device company that just forced us to go direct. Screwed us out of money...was making 140-17 every year. Now at quota I make 100k. But I have these "amazing" benefits that are worth 45k a year. Ugh when is Heath ins and 11k a year in a 401k worth 45k?? F'ing pricks used going direct to cut costs. So I'm looking. I've seen numerous boards on her bashing KC but I have no idea which division or is it all divisions they r talking about.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of kc healthcare if you take a position you will be back on the street before you know it. Or just take it until you find something else the turnover is high but many people are riding out the summer. Bad company to be with. That is for you to decide!