AMO Katherine needs to go

Discussion in 'Abbott Device' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2014 at 4:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone share this opinion? Our business is going downhill. Layoffs bad quotas!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't know her

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A career Abbott hard ass. Very little understanding of device sales, and not a whole lotta interest either. Only interest is self advancement (nothing new there)

She was expecting to get Murthys position, and still a bit pissed over it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. I'm confused by her myself. She comes in and cleans house for a few years like a housewife and then does nothing but b*tch and cry like a child when she didn't get murthy's job but she never once slowed down at any time to try to learn anything. She thinks that this business can be run like pharma. Customers think she and her posse is a complete joke. Her posse is hilarious. Wonder what their wives and children think as their husbands and fathers get abused by a woman for a paycheck! We are all now in Dallas to trying to "fill the gaps" on our knowledge with our new roles. Total bull! Were all looking. So much paper on the street!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the above poster. What has she done to help our business? If you think about it since she has come over to AMO the business has been in a worse state than before. We cannot even get consignments to customers that want to use our products and she has forced loads of reps losing their jobs because the business cannot support those reps. So if she wants a rating as a good leader I would give her an F. Terrible leadership. What a way to run a company into the ground!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Demeaning and abusive atmosphere for middle managers. Toxic!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is life guys? How's it been since Castillo's departure?