Layoffs 2015

Discussion in 'Arjohuntleigh' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2015 at 2:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hear the damage. What the heck just happened?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing left of the KCI crew. Used and abused.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MOST of the employees in the field are from KCI. ArjoH didn't have many people outside of corporate. ArjoH didn't have more than a handful of Service Centers until the acquisition. So, obviously, most of the cuts will be of the (ex)KCI employees and Service Centers. With that being said, there are still PLENTY of KCI people at ArjoH.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard we are closing 28 service centers and telling the hospitals that their only option is rent to own. Does anybody know if this is true and what service centers will be closing. I need to know if I need to start looking for another job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone give me an honest opinion, good or bad, what it's like to work at ArJoHuntleigh corporate

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster 4 and 5, nice try. If you were qualified to know, you would not be asking here. Go ahead and tell your competitor client you gut nothin'. then panic.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not advise anyone to join the TSS division for anything more than a temporary paycheck as they are very unstable. They have laid off over 70% of the sales force in the past 6 months and closed 28 service centers just last month (Only 22 of 72 reps remain since 8/13/15). Everyone is worried about when the next layoffs will be and what will happen to them.

My conspiracy theory about the employee reduction is this: The majority of their revenue was from their critical care rental business (RotoProne) and now they are not allowed by the FDA to claim the pulmonary benefits that it actually produces, this business will eventually fade away. Also their bed capital sales have never been successful, thus having only a fraction of market share. Getinge is most likely reducing their expenses (by layoffs and closures) to look better on paper so that they can sell the TSS division before it completely sinks.

I doubt Arjo is hiring but if they are, be prepared to be laid off regardless of what management will tell you....they are just doing their jobs. They did not layoff good reps just to hire and train more. Also, territory size will be brutal now, so be prepared to be a road warrier! Good Luck if you choose the rocky road!