Injection kits

Discussion in 'Independent Medical Contractors' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2015 at 12:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone offer any input about injection kits. Is it profitable, can docs get reimbursement, what kind of docs, (ortho, general, pain).

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great idea, but it's not a slam-dunk for several reasons.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aside for the j code and if the doc will get reimbursed what else could go wrong?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patients getting stuck with high co-pay

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The injection kits are very profitable for docs as long as it is done the correct way. Not all commercial carriers are accepting the kits. As long as you stick with the Aetnas and Cignas of the world you will have no issues. My docs have had a good couple of months so far but we will see how it continues.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can these kits be used in a surgery center

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think not since these items would normally be bundled together as part of the whole thing in a surgery center; I think, vs. billed separately in an office setting.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a blue million reps running around with this now,,,seems to go the way of pain creams, TENS and now injection kits.
    Do they all come from the same manufacture? Enova?
    is there another?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for more info on injection kits, please text/call 3308063044 thanks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a rep for these kits what kind of commission should I be looking for out of a distributor?
    I've had an offer but a contact at the local ortho clinic tells me there are other sales groups running with this too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15% for strong reps

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what up with this? though CP was not for others to conduct business on?