Another VP gone?

Discussion in 'LifeCell' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2015 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone surprised to hear BT is leaving?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is BT?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the OP means Brad Tyler. Heard they let a bunch of R&D temps go recently too. Guess they needed to save money to pay for the new layer of franchise owners.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were the temps let go and replaced with full time workers? If not how is the R&D function occurring? That depth had been thinning for 2-3 years now?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

K St.B gone... His legacy will be that he arrived in time to weasel his way into Bora Bora P club and stayed just long enough to go on the Costa Rica trip - nothing of value did be bring!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many people have left since January 1?? What is going on? Used to be such a good company, only a matter of time before the assets are sold and hundreds of people are out of work.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so glad I am out of this company. 4 years ago Lifecell was great but now it is a living nightmare. I hope the managers and directors that sit on their ass all day get what they deserve for how bad they treat their direct reports.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the rate we're going, the only ass-etts that will remain will be a pig farm and a whole lot of poo.

This piggy is cooked, time to stick a fork in it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^
    Made me laugh. sad but very true. Makes you wonder what the rocket scientists at Apax were thinking when they overpaid for us a few years back. Maybe Cathy B. was much smarter than we thought.

Anybody for a side of bacon?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, today at huddle/scrum/extra point, we were told there is no R&D plan currently, but don't worry, we'll have one to look at by the end of April. WTF? No R&D Plan???

All the responses seemed to be "end of April".

No mention of KstB leaving, although he was not there. Is he actually gone?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe there is a big announcement /restructuring coming at the end of April. Unless there is a huge acquisition, don't know how acelity will ever go IPO. All the products we sell are in mature /declining markets with continued (crazy as it seems) competitors still coming out of the woodwork. Also negative reimbursement trends will continue to impact all Acelity products.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ricci is gone
    KStB is gone.
    Brad Tyler is gone
    HR VP hired last summer is gone
    Those are all since Jan 1st, there may be more, it isn't like we see them ever anyway.