This is one batshit crazy company.

Discussion in 'The Medicines Company' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Discuss...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU crazy MOFO - shut tha fuc up

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

grass is not greener. my newfound excitement has worn off.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 just left and almost everybody else is interviewing, these conference calls we are having are ridiculous.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teleconferences, brain-storming, driving me crazy. Heat is on! Unless you are in Atlanta, Philly or some "choice" territory, it's going to take a long time, and I don't know if I can stand it! Something's got to give!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But you said in your interview that you were tight with all the ID Doc's...and could make a quick impact??? Guess you were full of crap...and now you wonder why there are questions about where the sales are??? You're a douche.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate this place

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of 4 who are looking.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking? Looking where? You talk about crazy, leave to go from the frying pan into the fire! Most companies don't know how to market a product or where anymore. You start up a sales force, send them out (good, bad, unprepared, doesn't matter) and either get bought, re-align or "re-launch", managers just move around and reps get all the pressure, and no bonus and start all over again.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We simply need more conference calls = problem solved!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell something, and the calls will stop. Simple.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree! It's a very effective form of punishment.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and another one bites the dust. here we go, more people are leaving. orbactiv is a slow sell. get it through your thick heads managers!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you get it?? If you aren't selling anything, we want you to leave! Seriously, why would we want you if you can't sell?? Stop hiding behind the slow sell excuse. F-ing ridiculous.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't sell? It's easy for some of us!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't hear too many people complaining about working here. Overall pretty awesome company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the laugh!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Compared to most pharma companies this place is great. Good people, good products and innovative thinking. Something that's lacking at most other companies.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really????? So Orbactiv is hitting the mark in sales????? Riiiiight.... If we were, we wouldn't be having so many damned conf. calls every week asking where the business is.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your input, Mr. Manager!