RUN

Discussion in 'Cardiva Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2015 at 8:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for this company for a short period of time and I will tell you that the device isn't so bad but it can't compete with other closure devices.....don't take the job!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company running out of cash by September
    Product working 60% of the time
    Collecting unemployment beats working here!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got laid off yesterday along with a bunch of other field team members
    Couple managers got demoted as well
    All the smart people have been leaving Cardiva over the last 12 months
    Product fails 30%+ of the time rebleeds, hematomas, collagen still on wire etc...
    Management had us wearing buttons "Ask me about 1.1%"
    Answer= Vascade Market share
    Randy Hubbell ran this place into the ground over the last year +
    Ex Cordis marketing guy who had never run a sales field team
    Revenue is actually decreasing under his leadership
    Should have fired himself!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually product has merit although users need to master it. The last 3 lines of previous thread are the reason for Cardiva's failing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, "Merit" of the device...The Device dosent work!!! You can say it works 60% of the time on a good day, maybe for DX cases. Complete failure!!!

Not only does the device not work, you have ex-JnJ losers running the company!!!
    The VP of Sales never sold in his life and, hired ex-cons as Managers.
    One a drunk and, other a cheater.

Numbers suck, business declining, losing sales force and, another failure Randy!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just came across these posts. Your feelings, as someone who has been recently separated, are understandable. Start ups fail because of two reasons...... technology and/or management. But having the guts to admit one's mistakes and resurrecting their professional and personal life takes more guts than hiding behind a forum such as this to be accusatory.

You're obviously hurt and with due understanding but please don't throw around accusations that hurt people. You will come back from this hiccup. However I doubt your comeback will be as valuable, impactful and meaningful as the guy you refer to as the "drunk". He faced a lot more difficulty than you did and has shown he can be a better person for it.

As for the reference to the "cheat" you obviously believe in innuendos and false comments. I wish you only the best and that you mature, grow and move on to better things in your life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, Dr Phil
    I would ask some of his former reps what kind of person they think he is these days
    Best of luck to you as well.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CFO canned this week Several Managers demoted to Reps and all looking to get the hell out of this mess. Cardiva has been a career killer for 9+ years Flipping burgers at McDonald's more secure job and probably better pay!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is getting worse and worse here. I heard all the Managers but one trying to get out including Managers who were demoted to Reps recently. Randy Hubbell is in way over his head as VP of Sales. He has run Cardiva into the ground over the last 15 months. His right hand man just resigned as a Regional Manager this week. The rats are scrambling now to get off this sinking ship!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with prior post. I was at Cardiva for a short while. Randy Hubbell is clueless. He had to hire a consultant to do his comp plan for him because he is an ex Cordis marketing guy who knows nothing about running a field team. Spent a boatload of $'s training field team on Challenger Selling and nobody uses it in the field. Everyone in the field knows Randy only in his role because the Cardiva Chairman of Board worked with him at Cordis. That Chairman ran Cordis Coronary into the ground before he jumped ship. I can speak from experience that Vascade does not hold up clinically. Cardiva will end up the same as Fish and Arstasis. A big turd flushed down the toilet Just a matter of time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karma comes back to bite everyone. Company set high quota attainment to not pay commission dollars while their number "1" rep was paying off his customers with gift cards, a VA account for that matter. meanwhile, if you didn't hit their unrealistic quanta you were looked at as if you weren't doing your job. RH stood behind his managers who couldn't sell their way out of a wet paper bag, aka Dennis Keast and others. bring out your smored, this will be fun to watch

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karma comes back to bite everyone. Company set high quota attainment to not pay commission dollars while their number "1" rep was paying off his customers with gift cards, a VA account for that matter. meanwhile, if you didn't hit their unrealistic quanta you were looked at as if you weren't doing your job. RH stood behind his managers who couldn't sell their way out of a wet paper bag, aka Dennis Keast and others. bring out your smored, this will be fun to watch

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dennis and all the managers Randy hired fit his profile
    They were all unemployed
    They are all scrabbling now to get off this sinking ship including the Buffon he hired in So Cal

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tecently left this shit hole Hard to believe Mr Hubbell hasn't been fired yet

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just hired a turd RM covering Philly that knows ZERO about closure marketplace
    Destined for failure

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of Randy Hubbell Reg Manager hires have left or been demoted to reps
    5 of 6 have left in last 1 year
    The one demoted is looking like crazy to leave too
    Over 35 field team members have left over last year
    All the recent posts on him are 100% accurate
    This guy couldn't lead a Cub Scout troop!
    The kids would leave too

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I competed against the Philly rep, and thought he was pretty good. I think he left for Pharma on his own terms. I thought they had s good philly team. Is the regional manager for Philly gone too? Cardiva needs to learn how to lead!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Used to sell closure but don't anymore so I'm not really biased anymore but I hardly see this product in any of the labs I call on
    Accurate statement?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth is Randy Hubbell's hiring record flat out sucks on hiring managers
    5 of his 6 management hires have either resigned, been terminated or demoted since he took over in Jan 2014
    I had to work for one of these Hubbell morons for a period of time in 2014

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got laid off recently here and I am grateful I did. Randy Hubbell is a Moron
    How he is still employed is beyond me Under his leadership the ship is sinking
    Thankfully I will never have to deal with him again!