Pico Oasis

Discussion in 'Smith & Nephew' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2015 at 9:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will be interviewing for an open position in the South. Any realistic replies would be appreciated. What is the opportunity for growing these two products? What are realistic earning potentials? I know that the Renasys will be coming back soon. Will this product be given back to the reps who sell Oasis/Pico? Please make it real. Thx.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Renasys is coming back soon? I must have missed that email.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two solid products. Incredible company with strong support. Worth a look

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, and Versajet will generate 20 mil this year, and Miami will win the NBA Title.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same joker hating on every product. Bitter fella

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kci will bury pico.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pico continues to gain momentum and market share. So stop the negativity. We are going places with this product that you couldn't

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

April Fools!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. Right down the drain.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Making fun of a product that you couldn't sell and failed miserably with. So you come on here trying to make yourself feel better by trolling around with misinformation.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even if we had a game changing product we have the leadership and management of a toys r us. Only trolls around here are our leadership team.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be BA talking, full of his usual BS, or some delusional rep who is bent on "disruption". I still work for this mess and have sold Pico from the get go. It is a good product, has it's place in wound and incision management. However, without Oasis, there is no way Pico alone would be sustainable for a territory. There are a few exceptions here and there in x number of facilities. So whoever this idiot is with the above response, please live in reality. Pico is what it is. Colleagues who were let go due to Renasys did sell this product you idiot. It is just that it is limited in sales and scope of influence. I take exception to some of these (I would assume) younger Device Reps who only kept their territories verses prior SN Device people due to Politics. I know many who were let go and if the Oasis people I have met, were going one on one against the former Device Reps in a competitive profile, the former Device folks would have outsold outserviced, and outworked these blow hard young self obsessed people.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally! A current rep who still works there and tells the truth the way it should be told. Well said, well thought out and free from the rest of the bullshit on this thread. Btw...I am one of the 31 reps that were let go with no reason given...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can easily tell that the poser is not a current employee. It's the same one or two rejects that are still bitter over the fact that they couldn't sell pico and are most likely struggling in their new gigs. Look in the mirror fellas it is your own lack of ability. Not the products or the company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can clearly see that you are either a troll, or an absolute punk. I am not sure of where your vision comes from, but I will only say that I am current. If you are current, you are a blithering and clueless fool. You look in the mirror puss, what I see is a little fella, who does not understand those of us who have still survived. You know what Pico can do and cannot do, or maybe you do not. I am not bitter whatsoever for myself. Yes, 31 people were lied to and were screwed. Their abilities had nothing to do with getting terminated. In fact, several of those layoff were people leading the country in Pico sales. So, it would be nice if you would actually show some respect to some of the current folks who were spared, who sell Pico, and see the benefits of said product, as well as limitations. You, if you are a current Oasis Pico Rep, deserve a bitch slap.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It clearly should have been 32

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be 32. Although you would only be considered 31 1/4.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tough words for a Castoff

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still here. Tough words for a pussy.