Question about company

Discussion in 'Siemens Healthcare' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2015 at 5:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My wife is interviewing for a position in the IT department at the Malvern office. What's the culture like and how stable of a company is it? Just want to make sure she's making the right decision. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how about you earn a real live conversation? public forum for free career advice and information about company stability? really?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, someone's a little angry at the World. I love when pencil necks get internet muscles. Makes me laugh,

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i love when fake consultants get all pissy because their scam approaches aren't working as easily as they used to..."my friend is looking," "my wife is looking," "I'm looking for a positions" ya right,.. looking for free conversations and easy shit from the anonymous people in cp world....gig is up dude. we're laughing at you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, because a consultant is going to rely on cafepharma for info. Dope.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

guess you're the dope with zero clue about the entire industry of CI "consultants" that mine CP for info. If they weren't the one that posted the original post on this thread, you can bet there is more than a few from competitors watching for any drivel of a reply. No one has ever said all consultants are respectable. Sad, hard truth. they climb all over each other on these threads, and they're desperate for anything to prove their worth and stick in their monthly market monitoring report deliverable.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remind me not to hire consultants who frequent Cafepharma. Dope.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Siemens diagnostics in walpole being phased out