iRhythm's ziopatach

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2011 at 1:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not quite going like we had hoped for, but we arent dead yet!! Reimbursement still is our Achilles Heel

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LifeWatch's fake Vital Connect patch HRS stunt is coming back to bite them in the butt. They still don't have it and are now saying they probably won't have it at all in 2015. HYSTERICAL. At least we know our limitations. Corventis has no committed customers at all and no plan for non 93229 patients. CN and LW just talk about patches for years and years and for some reason, the reps go around singing "Don't Stop Believin" - keep drinking that Koolaid people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would rather be here than LifeWatch or Cardionet any day. Physicians see right through their smoke and mirror business models and diagnostic yield BS. It's all a ploy to get as much $$ out of the system as possible. Furthermore, LW customers hate their India call centers, terrible reports and the fact that they have a new rep twice a year. Cardionet has terrible customer service and non-existent reps. eCardio screws everyone with their out-of-network billing crap. Get to know some of the employees at your competitors: you will find that the grass is not greener.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't know what you are talking about. Cardionet is going to launch cardioloch (named after loch ness monster) any day now. The telemetry patch is now called Unicorn will be out in a couple months. Don't ask me where they get these names from, personally I don't get it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is because Nessy is a fierce monster people are afraid of and Unicorns are cool and have magical powers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LW and CN are a dog's breakfast, but so it iRhythm. You've got other non-connected patches coming out that are much cheaper than Zio Patch. You've also got connected patches that are going to be in the US market in the next few months. Real ones that work - not make believe ones that won't be out for another year.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This leadership team is shamefully embarassing. Smug, uniformed and lacking intelligence, doesnt bode well for us

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you taking about? It says 24 hour attended monitoring that means trans-telephonic. How does the Zio-Patch comply with 24 hour "attended" monitoring.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the process of interviewing for a clinical position. My recruiter tells me this is a $75K job but may be bonused although he had no bonus numbers? Sound realistic and does anyone know if there is a bonus paid with this position? Thank you

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wasting your time if you take a job here

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I took it...should make 85K if my rep makes her number so better than what i was getting at previous company for being on call 24/7 :)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that MDT introduced SEEQ, ZIO who? Should have stuck it out with the Keysone Kops SJM alliance

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Cardionet is shipping truckloads of their new monitors. They are hitting the streets right now.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medtronic just punked cardionet as well as can be done. They released their S&S #s? Cardionet is toast.

Incidentally, Norwest just put 25Million more into Irhythm, Are they the most stupid people in VC? Too funny!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the complete opposite. Empty promises to accounts.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Understand we're desperately looking for a buyer..
    Anyone else hearing this?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, it really depends on your rep and what their odds are of making their number which affects the CS payout. We have some new CS's and I would think they should all make at least $75K

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you happy with the Field Clinical Rep position? I'm about to interview for the position.