Which is better...Uro or GI?

Discussion in 'Cook' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2015 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see there are two jobs in my area with Cook. Is it better security/earnings potential with Urology job or GI?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apply for both and make your decision based on your fit with the hiring manager, their interpretation of leadership, field-support, and their input on the SBU's senior leadership team. Ask tough questions pertaining to your short and medium term career goals, anticipated professional development, career mapping and realistic expectations. If its vague, red flag. If its clear and well laid out, then ask more questions. You will quickly learn which hiring manager has your best interest in mind. Reach out to current as well as ex-reps/managers from both SBU's via social media like LinkedIn. Ask relevant questions.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your mgr is gonna be G. H. In URO run.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

original post is odd. really, no sound reason to ask such a question. Better? smells fishy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GI opp $95-150k

Uro opp $130-185k

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales Management in GI is horrible-exect for a single manager-very sad. I would look at URO.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fish rots from the head down. Rudderless titles in Winston Salem, incapable of inspiring or delivering above average leadership. 2 bankable RM's, leaving most of us in the field praying for the rampant cronyism to be tossed out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm who in Uro makes $130???? U can't break $100 even if u are the # 1 rep. They pay nothing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your comment is odd. Why is it odd to ask if there's a job posted for both TAs in the same territory? Maybe one pays slightly better, or has a better product line, maybe something coming out soon?

You stupid.