Too quiet????

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 11:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh- let's not forget about the "new" product coming that has been in the works for years. A low cost one in multiple sizes. Whatever- too little too late. Posers. I love seeing the sad little faces of your useless reps as I continue to take all your business and you sad clowns continue to beg for mercy from the docs. Please doc! PLEASE use one of my grafts from 15 year old technology so I can show I'm selling something.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I'm going to love seeing your sad little face in a few months idiot!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only way your sad face is going to see me is while you stand in the unemployment line begging for your handout as I drive by in my Mercedes on my way to all of your old accounts. Face it- we are a step ahead of you and always have been. Sad you don't see it....but great for us.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"D Bag" my Mecerdes.... You tool. I cannot tell you how many accounts have said over they years that when they see a rep driving an Audi, BMW, Mercedes, etc... that they are not impressed, and actually it has probably cost you significant business. But hey, if you need a car to make you feel like a big shot... Says a lot about you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I notice you wrote this at 4:44pm Eastern time...while I was still out selling. See, you're problem is you are more worried about what I'm saying instead of working you ass off and trying to beat me. Your product is crap, your data is crap, your company is crap...and everyone is sick of you and your boo hoo stories. And I only drive my Mercedes on the weekends. I'm smart enough to keep a more economical car around for the work week. Pity you can't afford two cars since you aren't selling anything anymore. So, tomorrow, while you stop working at 2:30 and head home to read what I wrote, know that I'm in your centers, out selling you and out working you. Sit there, drink your latte, and start working on your resume. You're going to need it!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really dude? Number one, I don't work for OI, number two, I have access to the web 24/7, don't need to be home to play with you on CP, I was in the OR physicians waiting room (like I am right now) after completing a 400 sq cm case, and I can afford more than two cars as I already OWN 5 if you include my kids cars, won't go into detail about other assets as it seems irrelevant. I don't need to explain anything to you as it appears that you young and immature and obviously new to the game. Oh, no resume needed, quite secure in my position and this will likely be my last gig before retirement as I have plenty of residual income producing ventures that will produce nicely for decades. Thanks for your concern. Now go spread some of that magic dust on your DFU in the podiatry office and move along.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't go into detail....as I make it a point to try and go into detail. You're so cool dude. Too bad you gave yourself away as an OI puke long before. But really- don't care who you work for. You suck regardless. Good luck in unemployment and irrelevance moron.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have put an exclamation point on my previous assumption that you are young, inexperienced, and new to the game. Luck is all you have had, and that is running out!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feel free to make all the assumptions you want. Muse away as we continue to kick your ass on a daily basis. We are and continue to be three steps ahead of you pukes.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This little "tiff" is really boring- you both are morons-

So STFU-please.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grafix rules!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is Grafix, is that an OI product?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest