Non Compete Swaps in the City of Brotherly Love

Discussion in 'St Jude Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2015 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this true? If so, sh-t just got REAL!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CP needs to create a Philadelphia CRM Board.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wild West of CRM.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More accurately, a group of children constantly bitching and gossiping.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mystery meets curiosity

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one talks about the Big Three like that and gets away with it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CRM cant hold a candle to the Neuromod club and they know it. CRM has become the redheaded stepdoof of SJM. Your either with Neuromod or you're just another lowly pharma-like rep!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the BIG THREE??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The big three a*&holes in Philly? It is more like the big 6 non producing A8&holes now. Self proclaimed jokes! Can't wait to see what drug they are selling next year. #partyisover #nomoreshellgame

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did they not produce?? All the accounts they call on have skyrocketed since they were acquired. How do you come up w 6? Please show some respect.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respect is earned never given. You have not a clue what you are talking about. Zero respect earned but you are the brunt of all of our jokes. And for that we thank you for the humor...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling 6 milli at Bio doesn't earn respect? Please...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are too funny! Please don't call paying doctors off at ae selling! You sold with cash studies. No one put in one bio unit that didn't have a consulting or study dollar attached to it. You never sold crap! ZERO respect tool bag! But again, we all love to laugh at you!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero studies friend. Good old fashioned hard work! You should look into it

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Owned! Now pipe down and watch the Big Three work

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not call this trio of fools the BIG three. One is big and the other two are little guys.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a stature reference my friend but to that end JW cuts a nice figure in a suit (Armani or swim alike). The Big Three is a direct reference to the colossal influence they have in the Phila market. They own AH business and that my friend is nothing to sneeze at. I said it before and I will say it again, respect these men.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I seriously wish I could meet your pompous ass in person. You are a pimple and you speak in first person. You are in sequential and not worth time. You basically suck and don't deserve to be in my industry.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahah I'm in sequential?? Did you mean inconsequential perhaps? I am not in your industry rather you are in mine. Tell a Card or EP about your starving children, get a pity case and show up at an EP Lab. I will be the one banging out BIV's as you wait for your VVI pacer. Respect and maybe to kneel and kiss the ring is the little I ask. Please comply