Reps leaving

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2015 at 8:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those DS Spine guys will bring $0 to Medtronic. I heard they wanted the other guys from the team. The Medtronic RM got sold a bill of goods and will be fired for blowing tons of dough on stale bread.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The day of STRYKER is coming even quicker due to the total incompetence of the management of this place. The day of holding onto the academic institutions is passing...just look at NYC. DS is getting kicked out of everywhere!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is DePuy passing all the synthes reps by and begging for conversion business??? Are synthes reps even being trained on Depuy joints? Depuy abandoned the business in my area after the rep quit. Synthes rep here says he wants to do joints, but has not got any offers. Just odd to lose some business and not let the synthes guy sell and get that business back.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so I get the picture on the east coast. Anyone know about the west coast? Specifically LA, ust saw an SC job opened up in Los Angeles, any info on that area. basically im currently in medical device , not as intense 120k but fairly kick back job- since I'm looking to make the next step and "move up" to make a lot more $$ and of course work more as well, would pursuing this be worth it, despite the current state? thoughts ??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of income can you expect with DS Spine in Orlando or Tampa?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when a ship is sinking...the smart ones jump of first and take the best opportunities, while those that stay behind sink and can't say they helped build something only helped take it down.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

understand the issues going on...but what's the comp like? Thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

comp is good same as its always been and you can make great money if you are the right person and hard working

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny just came across this regarding umdnj rep. Knew him from my time w synthes and he was by far the best thing they had in n jersey. People were jealous of his relationships and success. Hes only guy that can go elsewhere in ortho and be successful because of his relationships. Synthes keeps losing market share w awful reps and management. The rest of the synthes stooges can hate but eriks loaded from his synthes career and real estate investments. And now hes w biomet still killing it. Hes having last laugh.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the update Eric. Glad to know you're doing well. No need to be shy and refer to yourself in third person. Oh and your former territory is growing gangbusters without you. Turns out your former customers are glad you made the move too. Win:win.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is that it's getting crazy in the Long Beach So Cal area. The Synthes rep left and some major accounts were left in the hands of an incompetent rep. Stryker and Smith and Nephew are moving in for the kill

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone noticed the average age of a trauma rep these days is probably somewhere between 28-33? Doesn't matter where you live or what company you work for. Puff your chest out all you want fellas about whose widget is better. The times are changing & we're the fools. The days of making bank are over.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I still like working here. 200 thousand plus a year is something to be thankful for in your prayers. Plus, I cant think of another job with virtually no oversight of my daily routine if I am producing my numbers. I can go and do anything at anytime and I dont have to call anyone. We really need to untighten our a**holes around here and be thankful.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you really "go and do anything at anytime" as a trauma rep....I know not

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget to call in complaints to the chu

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poster #52

You might have mentioned about the 28-33 year old reps
    arrogant
    entitled
    lazy
    "I am the center of the universe" attitude

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is why I left 6 years ago. These millenials have an entitlement problem that they think theyve "earned" all this business. I'm not disputing that you're not working hard carrying the proverbial pager 24/7 and spending most of your time defending the business you were handed, but get real children: you didn't earn 90% of the business. It was Synthes business from the day you took it over and with the exception of a few products/dr's, you haven't earned anything to get those doctors. You're nothing more than a cover rep.