Murdo Gordon

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2014 at 9:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course Hoop only likes WASP white guys, he's old school South African.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murdo can't get a higher job at BMS. The Italians will not promote someone outside of the family aka non Italians.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's very likely true. Italians will not take a chance on a non Italian for top positions. Sad but BMS will be a European company to lower the tax base.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS is looking to move to the EU like Abvvie and Pfizer going to AZ for tax reasons. BMS has additional reason in that the CEO and CCO are Italian and want to be closer to home. This will also aid in their recruitment of top Italian talent so they don't get pressure to promote guys like Murdo. Murdo is better off going to Amgen because TH likes him. The Italians are lukewarm and only tolerate him if he performs. TH will still stick with him even if he falters.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murdo would be dumb not to come to Amgen because his future at BMS is limited and he is in jeopardy of being fired if he misses numbers under lamberto. Tony hooper would be much more forgiving.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's not gong anywhere. He's got a good gig. He will leave when Giovanni figures out he has little substance. One can only imagine who his replacement could be

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Kevin Trapp with replace Gordo in the next 6 months. Writing is on the wall.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Affirmative. Murdo has no idea he's getting canned. Better leave for Amgen ASAP!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen is a bigger shit show. That company has no idea what therapeutic oncology looks like. They don't have smart people. Why lead a bunch of losers because then you can't ride off the coattails of smart people. Amgen is full of ex lily hacks

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murdo here. I may be in over my head but I am the boss. I have always been in the right place at the right time. I have everyone fooled

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please go to Amgen Murdo. No one wants you here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aye, take your kilt and go.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kevin IS better than everyone else.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murdo or Kevin

So if you had choose between Murdo or Kevin, which one would it be?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Limited choices. A douche or a turd sandwich.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am waiting for the Amgen layoffs so they can hire Murdo to terrorize Amgen folks

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would vote for Kevin. He seems to be smarter than Murdo but I know that isn't saying much. We don't have a lot of good leaders to choose from unfortunately. None have much vision or ability to motivate. Just a lot of corporate speak with little in terms of truly innovative ideas. What we need is a good takeover to clean out the top layers and give us all a new start. It couldn't be worse than we have it now. Might get some energy back into the place.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has been a vacuum of true leadership at BMS for decades.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a real void in leadership. The question we need to ask is why doesn't our CEO address it. He seems to be more focused on hiding then addressing the issues. Murdo is a pure yes man. Kevin is no better. There's been a history of yes people. Remember frank P and Jill D.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murdo is a smart guy. He undermines any good idea and then months later becomes his idea. He knows who are his competitors and attacks them with no mercy. He was the one to let Mark W. leave the company. He now has a strong second layer loyalists and is preparing himself to be the next COO after Giovanni. He will never go to Amgen after what he did to Tony Hooper's people after Tony left B-MS. He humiliated them. Kevin T. was demoted from a SVP to VP recently and he accepted that as he has no alternative. Giovanni doesn't think high of him so rest assured he's going nowhere but outside B-MS! There is no question about the poor leadership all across