Hcv positions

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2014 at 1:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the kind post!!

I am totally ok with performance driven expectations and I do like the idea of being held accountable for my own territory. I currently work on a team, of fantastic people too, but we are all over each other and we never know who is in charge of which office. We try to plan but it never works. By team, I mean there are 8-9 or more in my territory. We all have the same products.

I assume since the new products I would promote go through a specialty pharmacy, I would get credit with accuracy. That is something I've not experienced here.

The manager I met with seems awesome!!! That alone would make the job!

Anyway, I haven't heard yet and I'll reach out to someone today to check on it.

Also, I do appreciate the candid posts that say to stay away. I feel that frustrated by my company a lot as well, and might warn someone not to start here too. I think my issue is that it was an amazing place to work before and now it has changed. It's like we went backwards somehow.

Thank you again everyone!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I joined no too long ago and considering the situation I was in, this isn't bad......not outstanding, not bad. The leadership is a lot more realistic for the HCV market than Abbvie and not looking for being the market leader. Every company has its lumps, bumps and hairy moles, you just need to do a full due diligence before taking the position.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Negativity is ruining our culture. Stop it or go away!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you not understand the post? I, along with several others, will be leaving this culture lacking company. And you will be left with even more spots to fill. Good luck to you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed it mr DM. At least in your own warped mind you did. Nut job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed a bit ago with BMS for a Virology position. The process was actually very professional and organized and for the most part, timely.

Now? I've heard nothing. Even if I contact the BMS recruiter, nothing.

I'm now at the stage where I feel there is something going on. I doubt BMS wouldn't tell me something and I'm assuming they would let me know if I didn't get the position.

Anyway, why ask on CP? You guys work here and maybe someone wouldn't mind sharing if there is a delay in general for hiring or if the drug is delayed? Thanks in advance if you can share anything!

BMS spent a good deal of money to fly me to interviews and I can't imagine after all that, they would just never get back.

It's like going on a great date and then no call. Maybe BMS just isn't that into me! :0) (Trying to toss in a little humor)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they want you, you would know and not be playing around on this silly site. Move on.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why then, might I ask, are you on this SILLY site?

Don't bother posting some BS comment. This person was just asking a question. If you have the answer, help them out. If you don't? STFU!

I can't imagine BMS wouldn't get back to potential new hires. I've not heard that there is a delay in the hiring process but I'm in a different division.

Good luck!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I'm on this site but ONLY for laughter and entertainment NOT anonymous career advice. You are dolt. HAHAHAHA

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm a dolt? hahahahaha... WTF. You're a waste of time loser. I would be embarrassed to be you. You're probably a troll and I'm positive you have a tiny weenie!

Go F yourself asshole!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And....you're still on this so called silly site. hahahahahahahahahahah

You're such a douche!!!

I have a feeling, albeit a small one, there are other sites that are, I don't know, better for laughter and entertainment. I guess you didn't know that.

F Off!!!!

I hope you don't really work for BMS. Sad...sad...sad if you do. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working for BMS can drive anyone to use drugs. Help is available though your employer or search "addiction help" to find a solution for your family.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey little boy, you're a real loser. First, nobody truly uses this site for job advice and second, your usage of words like "F" really shows you're a dolt. Now I've got 2 real words for you.
    FUCK YOU

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My advice is to look on the site and see if position is still open.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my area of the country the HCV and HIV are not hybrid positions. I was called for an HIV only position. The manager and recruiter were both very nice. It appears all the products are off patent within 2 years or so. It is concerning. I was told there is a lot in the pipeline, but from experience these things do not always pan out. If it was a hybrid position I would feel more comfortable.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. You aren't missing a thing over here, in HIV or hcv. The meeting this week was a total joke. No one believes in this division anymore. The leadership is a total joke, complete primary care and has no idea what a specialty division is or should be. Lots of things said just to hear themselves talk. No substance. They are clueless and the sad thing is they think they are smart but everyone sees right through it. And I'm mostly taking about you- the one who dresses like a clown, incessantly talks about himself, and doesn't wear socks with his shoes.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Hi Bill. time to buy a new jacket. you are busting out of the one you had on. General rule: always buy one size up. In your case 2.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone is jealous they didn't get a HCV position.....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run run run, BMS Virology is the new GSK! No Bonus on new drug! NONE!!! Its all about metrics and shitty call plans! If you are looking to make $ run! BMS is the new GSK, so sad :(

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, because this website is a beacon of truth. Nope....no negative posts on this website. Just honest, hard working people like yourself spend time on here. By the way, are you 12 years old?