Peter Dolan's Lifestyle & Legacy

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2014 at 2:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How well is he living and how many jobs did he cost?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was one?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He continues to tour with the Monkees...I loved them.

"Take the last train to Plainsboro..."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the current CEO was hired and trained by mr Dolan. We keep cutting jobs and the current CEO continues to travel to the office by helicopter everyday He learned that from Peter too. We are in trouble for sure

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incredible that we are facing all sorts of budget cuts and pressure and the CEO still travels to work by helicopter. Hopefully he is paying imputed income for this

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doltan lives in Larchmont so he took the chopper every day. Lamberto was living in Manhattan, so unless he moved, he probably doesn't take the chopper daily. But he does love those "leased" corporate jet rides.

It's a great gig if you can get it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He still rides the leased helicopter and lands on site in lawrenceville. While they sold the BMS jets, now they use net jets and other leased aircraft. Clever way to get around reporting it in the annual report. Some execs who ride the helicopter with the CEO don't appear to be paying imputed income. Compliance should look into it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm the chopper pilot who flys Mr. Andreotti. I need a job too!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use a car service or take the train like the rest of us

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use the Uber app, I don't use my co car anymore, just Uber and Zip cars.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss Peter, he always provided a goal. Even if you are totally mediocre, you can be a CEO.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LA continues in the Peter principle tradition. This is a train wreck