Sinking ship

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymoz, Sep 8, 2014 at 9:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymoz

Anonymoz Guest

Mcc in Memphis is going to announce massive layoffs . It's dead cat bounce, many already left in key positions. Bayer overpaid for the dead brands . Only option left for Bayer is selling physical assets and dumping overpaid employees in the low wage city. There is ton of deadwood in Memphis . It's rumored the day is Friday. It's time for Bar-B-Q festival .

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At MCC supply chain management's request, both Cognizant and IBM (former PWC) are silently bidding to takeover IT work in Memphis for tech support and to lead integration work since they both worked on their systems before. Most IT staff will be replaced right after knowledge transfer activities.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a page right out of the MMD playbook. If you're IT in Memphis do what you can to get the hell out of there fast. Screw them and their 'outsource' models! Has UPS taken over all of your logistics work yet? If not, I'm sure the warehouse folks will get hit with that one soon - another tried and true MMD move.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can there be massive layoffs at a site with 200 employees. The site is in the worst neighborhood of the most crime-ridden, 2nd poorest city in the nation. Who exactly are they going to sell the site to?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Friday? Really? Whatever. We just signed Bayer employment contracts. The close isn't until October. Just shut up if you don't know what you are talking about, it makes you look really stupid.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait and see on Friday dumbo!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another sixth floor elite !!! I am calling sick on Friday, at least I get paid three more days