The Wolfman is Back! Are you ready?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2014 at 12:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

awoo

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CP reviewers: please take down this stupid thread ASAP!! It is not reflective of Merck and is the stupidity of a troll!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bite my fuzzy butt. Aroo!

5. Did you grab your share of the NRx pie today! Close for the business each and every day and you will see magical things happen!

Stay engaged and committed and you WILL win :)

Much love to all,

Wolfie

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WM!
    Just back from mountain vacation (brought my beach tan to the hills!)

Holy Cow...last ride along (or should I say Brunch followed by Lunch, 2 calls, then Happy Hour with DM--yep, I'm blessed with a good one--always, always send a nice bottle of wine -no screw top stuff!- at xmas time to him) my big take away, coaching talk? Yep, ol'DM pointed out the huge unused vacation time sitting in bank...yep, we agreed I've been working too hard.

So signed off on ride along report, that I'd burn a few days off then get back to the grindstone..this week theme? 'Did you miss me?' Don't answer! Wait till I hand you this big box of chocolate covered pretzels first!'

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the contrary it is exactly reflective of Merck. In fact Kenny should add the Wolfman logo to the sign on the HQ lawn.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you still posting r*****?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F yourself, MORON!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like somebody didn't get his chocolate covered pretzel...don't worry! there'll be pizza Friday (going old school! 8 Domino's , cheeze or pep. that's it and 2 x 2 liter coke/diet coke- and whatever cookie thing for dessert for few bucks more, some paper plates and use whatever left over cups in the cupboard I can find - gee doc! remember this oldie but goodie..that's a guaranteed ice breaker:)