Read the Mallinckrodt Board "PIP Week" Thread

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2014 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what will happen next. All these companies follow the same script from Z Consultants aka the layoff company.

I just got PIPed earlier today. This is the first time in my entire career that I've been served an action/improvement plan. I was in stunned silence the whole time on the line with HR. I couldn't even ask any questions because my mind was reeling on how I was going to have to eat through savings to keep my family afloat for the next few months if I don't have another job by then. The other option was to stay and hit 60 cumulative scripts by the end of September. 60 seems like such a measly attainable number, but if your territory doesn't have the market for this drug, you (and I) are screwed.

It's true, past performance doesn't count at all with the new direction of this company. I brought in millions of dollars year after year since the launch of Exalgo and Pennsaid. I was on multiple advisory committees and reported straight to the (past) President and VP, and won many regional awards. The only thing I never achieved was President's Club. I'm pretty sure I've outed myself, but I don't give a flaming dogshit anymore. I'm taking the severance and leaving this god-forsaken company behind and never looking back. The only regret I have is that I should have left much sooner.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to tell you this, but if you are terminated while on a PIP, then you will not receive any severance.

Been there....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually in the CF at Mallonckrodt,reps were given a "choice"; you could be PIPed and try to meet an unrealistic goal by the end of August and then again by the end of September. Or you take the big 6 week severance effective immediately. This
    Is how they are replacing people with a contract sales force.

This is the new way of doing business on the
    Pharma industry.