is Holly smith still here?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2014 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U forgot Alice's cousin Sarge and mikes boss who lost to bobby in pool and paid him with pallets of chewing gum

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha ohhh Alice.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems ward was a little hard on the beav last night. June was up early making bfast and Larry M stopped by and ate all the pancakes. Judy H was so annoying in school today and beav went to see ole Gus at the fire station. Eddie was so nice telling June he liked her pretty dress.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD on monitor: Please refrain from idiotic posts. You only hurt your career. Extracts from these posts are presented to SENIOR MANAGEMENT. They view it as comic relief and entertainment / laughs. For us DMs and RDs it is an embarrassment as we have to explain the RATIONALE to them for the posts and that is very hard when they are so stupid..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on bud. About as dumb as the time Barney and homer locked themselves in the cell or the time Keith and Lori Part----- got locked in the jail or the time the Brady's got locked in the jail in the ghost town by thurston howell the third acting like a prospector. Luclkily the used their shoes, socks and belts to get the key hanging on a nail.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Tom, but I'm not sure they will listen to you. When I had monitor duty I posted a similar note I got idiotic responses. BS gets a kick out of these posts but gets pissed when they mention his name in vain.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holly now at BM-S. She is a good reference if you got canned. May provide help.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She reminds me of the time Marcia told everyone she would get Davey Jones to sing at their dance just because she was president of his fan club. Now I'm A Believer because low and behold, he showed up because the man left the mic on while she was pleading with his manager during a recording session.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marcia Brady. Her image led thousands of boys into manhood.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I liked when Joe Namath threw the football and bike her nose. I liked when cousin Oliver's volcano spewed lava all over her and her friends, and when she worked at the ice cream parlor and squirted cream all over her boyfriend because he was with another girl.