Safe...For Now

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 2:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats on making it past the August 20th cuts. News is coming down that the next round of cuts is already in motion and is likely to take place before the new year. Actavis will be looking to trim sales force significantly to make a potential sale more attractive to big name bidders. Projections are said to be in the 35-40% range.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you, but as I have 2 green jackets next to my name, I know that I will be here for quite some time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell that to the green jacketed folks that got cut when they got back from atlantis...

no one is safe, no one is ever safe.

this was just the beginning.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Jeannie safe

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop spreading fear and go get a job you reject.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's definitely coming. You are truly delusional if you think everything is back to normal now that August 20th has passed. The easy going, Forest lifestyle you once enjoyed is over. Accept it and move on with your life.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a job. Thanks though.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then go wash some Enterprise cars and stop worrying about Actavis.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enterprise Cars...good one. Haven't heard that before. And definitely not where I work. Keep riding out the lazy pharma gig while you can...you will have to go find a real job really soon. Maybe at Enterprise...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lazy pharma gig right. Yet here YOU are on CP in the middle of the day. At least Im not pathetic enough to be posting on another company's CP page that I dont work for. Pretty loser-ish.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only one that doesn't realize he is "that guy" is him.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe you made the cut. Crazy!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Winners don't get cut, they get paid.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That poor guy just got TKO'd

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve McFadden is no longer here and he won Presidents Club 6 times.....& was supposed to be in Atlantis.....no-one is safe!