Are RDs allowed to go on vacation with their managers?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 30, 2014 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you have fun on vacation together, Brooke and Jena? Wonder if Brooke plays favoritism...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gives a fuck?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At Forest most promotions, especially the higher ups are based off " the good ole boys club" which obviously applies to girls.

At Forest you get promoted based off these:

1. Willing to move around and take promotions nobody else applied for. You don't even need a successful background. Seriously look at the jack legs track records.
    2. You will absolutely be a yes man. Any independent thinking causes more work for the person higher up than you.
    3. It's who you know. Just like a lot of things in the business world.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the summary dick nose.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This pretty much sums up any career in corporate America. Politics always trumps competence. Want to be rewarded for your talent and ideas, be an entrepreneur.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. This person probably got promoted because nobody else applied for the job

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dick nose comment poster here, I was simply pointing out that his explanation is exactly how the world works.

You move up in the world if the right people LIKE you. That's it, that's all.

You sound like a dick nose too, dick nose.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BWWAAHHAAHHA!!!! Look at this internet tough guy. What a loser. You should have read the other posters points 1 & 2. No kidding that people hire people they like.

Unless they are like you & got promoted because literally nobody else applied for the job. It happens a lot, especially at Forest. Which leads to terrible management with horrendous management skills. Then these people who are promoted and unqualified don't know how to teach new reps to sell and sure can't help a good rep that knows wtf they are doing ( and it's funny when you don't know wtf you're doing).

Congrats on being the internet tough guy. I'm sure lots of people like you, lol.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is very mature.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD on monitor duty:: Promotions are based on performance. Period. My DMs got their promotions based on outstanding results and Pclub. At Forest its What you know not Who you know.

Please no more negative posts about senior management. You only hurt yourself. If you post using company hardware you will be caught and at a minimum demoted.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boring repetitiveness monitor: please stop the persona. It was mildly amusing the first few times. Now it's just annoying. I know that may be shocking to you but it's true. On behalf of everyone on CP, and thanks in advance for burying this running "joke."

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You tell em, we don't like that kind of malarkey. I for one like a plate of honesty with a slice of humble pie. I hope I didn't offend, I'm getting all worked up. Sorry for that last sentence too.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got GREAT NEWS for you. You don't need to put up with this nonsense. There are RECRUITERS out there who are begging for pharma reps to fill thousands of positions. Next time you receive a call (on personal jtime of course) consider the opportunity presented.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD on monitor duty:: Recruiters are NOT to lure our Forest professionals to another company. Please cease and desist these posts which imply better opportunities at other companies !

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brooke is a back stabber anyways...did you expect anything less? She definitely likes to talk about her personal like...or, lack thereof. No wonder she doesn't have a husband/boyfriend. Get a life!