FOREST IS GONE!!! PLEASE REMOVE FROM CP

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2014 at 7:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your company is gone yet you whining pathetic excuses for non deserving bachelor degree of whatever the F keep on posting sh!t. Here is a thought, if you work for actavis and post on this board, your days are numbered. Forest is an awful company with the worst reputation in pharma history....... Get over it already! Whaaaa home study.... Whaaaaa I was laid off.... Whaaaa I have COPD now...... All ya do is complain and you now are that pharma rep that greats the office with "well, happy to have a job. It's tough out there." Congrats you have reached a new low. But that shouldn't come as much of a surprise I guess.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actavis doesn't have or want the Forest drama posts on their board!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you really care? Maybe YOU should get off of this board!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone is butthurt about being fired by Forest. Haha, loser.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't Actavis a pro biotic poop supplement?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually the company is not gone. We just have a new name. If you still work here, either your new boss or your Boss's boss is from Forest, so yeah we're not really gone. Sorry

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In 6 months, Forest and Actavis will be gone. Brent's already sleeping with Pfizer!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And somehow there will still be a forest blog. You guys are like cockroaches after the Chernobyl meltdown. I expect many of you reps to have to google this because this did happen before 1990, which is before many of your birthdays. But it's ok, collect your signature....... I'll wait..... And yes my weekend was nice; perhaps a comment on the weather is on deck?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But by all means hit your 6th product in 4th disease state.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes.

CEO is Jamie Lee Curtis!