Florida Branch Closures

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2013 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you please let me know any Florida State Branch Closures? Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

clemount and occeo are just two that closing next Friday and there are up to 50 that are closing part of phase one their are more coming they are sell offices and getting out of fl and there are other states. they are losing money every day donot trust the avp

BATON ROUGE, La., May 31, 2013 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Amedisys, Inc. AMED +1.47% , one of America's leading home health and hospice companies, today announced that it has retained the services of The Braff Group to assist in the divestiture of approximately 35 care centers. In addition to a possible sale of these locations, the Company will entertain contributing these care centers into joint ventures with hospitals, health systems, or other healthcare providers. They represent a portion of the 50 care centers being divested or consolidated as announced on the Company's first quarter 2013 earnings conference call.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

St Augustine Closed

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It most certainly did not

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DOOs and other staff were demoted and got pay cuts and others were told sorry no jobs no one got any pay raises that we're promised All they are telling are lies to all the staff there are going to be more offices closing they are pulling out of fl and other states no offices in fl are making
    Any money

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they are closing. On June 14 this Friday office are set to close and then after that more to come they are getting out of fl amedisy is not making money at any of their offices in fl
    Don't trust any one get out while you can

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I apologize if I gave wrong information about a branch closure but I was told by an employee there that it was.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fl offices that were on the chopping block to close are closed now June 14 was their
    Last day more offices will be closing in fl and other states as time goes by what every
    Any one tells you do not trust them they just don't want everyone to find out what is going on because to many would walk out to find other jobs get out

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your center is in negative nifo, budgets not met, management breathing down your neck with endless call ins and ride alongs....now is the time to be looking for another job.Don't wait for the news that an agency is closing. When management starts leaving it is another indicator... they will tell you are safe and not closing then they walk in and tell you they are closing you in thirty days!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a branch here in Florida that is not making NIFO and was not closed this go around.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you give a hint like. The city

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How fake can amedisy be they close offices on June 14 then they still keep the offices on their
    Web site as open they still keep Job opening for the close offices they closed on the web site what a bad and fake company. There are more offices that are going to be closed
    Amedisy is getting on of fl and other states were they are not making any money and there
    Is no offices in fl making any money the offices in fl have little to no staff any way

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amedisys is a shit hole

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amedisy locations in fl were sold to nurse on call of fl you know what that means amedisy offices will be closing because nurse on call doesnot need to keep those office open
    One again amedisy hurst their staff a lot of workers will be out of work nurse on call will
    Pick who they need and others will be let go and to let you know I am just someone in sales who is hearing this all day today while I am going from office to office to day

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nurse on Call here was puchased by Emeritus several months ago.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nurse on calls CEO still has control of his company they bought into nurse on call amedisy wanted this and they couldn't get it done so they went with nurse on call as they were the better company they could trust amedisy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They couldn't trust amedisy

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To clarify you are saying that Nurse on Call went into business with Emeritus? Isn't Emeritus the bigger company? Now Nurse on Call has purchased Amedisys? Why would Nurse on Call want to purchase Amedisys? Interesting but I am not sure I am following the chain.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Emeritus and nurse on call went into a partnership nurse on call CEO still has his control and all say in his company and buying amedsiy is the way to get them out of fl they will close them not keep them open buying them is not about keeping them

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home health giant Amedisys Inc. has hired The Braff Group to help the Baton Rouge firm shed about 35 care centers.

On April 30, Amedisys announced it would sell 39 centers and consolidate 11 others. The company now plans to sell about 35 centers and consolidate about 15.

Amedisys said its options include selling the centers, or putting the centers into joint ventures with hospitals, health systems or other health care providers.
    Chief Executive Officer William Borne had said the nonperforming centers being sold or consolidated by Amedisys cost the company $10 million more a year to operate than they bring in. Borne said dumping the centers was one of three steps Amedisys will take short-term to boost results.