209,000 New Jobs Created in July !!!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2014 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The U.S. job machine keeps going strong everyone!!
    Awesome numbers.. Plenty of jobs out there!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in pharma period.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only problem with that is they didn't tell you that the market lost 500000+ full-time jobs during that same time frame. If you are into part-time jobs and can live on that - good for you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprised how difficult its been so far. If you even get an interview you are up against dozens. They want exactly what they want. Coworkers, look out for each other and network. Its a tough go it you lose your job. The young, with a few years experience have a big edge over others...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was a big article in our local paper here on the east coast about companies not being able to find enough qualified workers to fill job vacancies.

I am confused. With all these reports of net job growth in the U.S. economy, why are people saying they can't ind a job???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound confused...out of touch too. Maybe for McDs they cant find help.

Everyone I know who has lost their job is finding it a tight market. Resumes polished too
    Try being out of work, you'll see..
    Reps are a dime a dozen!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either I missed your sarcasm or you're incredibly naïve. There is no meaningful recovery Period! This number doesn't even keep up with the jobs that we continue to shed every month. Sad fact is, your comment is emblematic of a bigger problem, that being we live in a nation of information challenged morons who believe half-truths and sound bites and we are constantly reminded of this fact by having to suffer the consequences imposed by "elected representatives" that these useful idiots continue to vote into office.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real unemployment rate is close to 12.6%. More women are primary bread winners in families. The majority of American work sectors are still reducing head count. New jobs are highly stratified. Part-time, minimum wage slave jobs or selective advanced engineering or finance. Not much in between.

It is brutal out there for any man or women who is currently unemployed and seeking a true living wage job with benefits. The crunch is multiplied by current point in life. Family / mortgage vs single / rent.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was watching CNBC Friday morning and the commentator said we will have 2.4 million new jobs by the end of the year in the U.S. sounded very encouraging!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our economy is headed for complete destruction, just like the US Dollar. We have the politicians to thank.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gaining 200k jobs/month with Obama, or losing 700k jobs/month with Bush. Seems like a pretty clear choice to me.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The trend has been to stack the borders with vulnerable populations that seek employment and income to the plight of government dependency. The U.S. seems to shed 400,000 while gaining 200,000 and calling it a victory. If you are male in his mid-forties with a high salary, forget it. Back of the line.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try being out of work, NOW. You will have a tough time unless you belong to a special in demand group. Jobs are highly competitive. The choice candidate is one who will take the lowest pay and has the exact minimum requirements.

The data shows most wages are at the lower end today. Many people are working 2 low paid jobs just to stay solvent. Thanks to Obamacare healthcare rates are skyrocketing. Unless you are on a spouse plan or a group discounted plan you will be forced to take an Obamaplan...still not cheap and most better doctors you know wont touch them.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Victory or not. The jobs math still looks better today than it did. Calling it a failure is way more wrong than calling it a victory.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. Obama has propelled us toward our demise. We were just slowly moving in that direction until that ass clown showed up. The damage is irreversible.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing clear to me is your limited analytical ability. I hope you have the opportunity to work in one of those 200k Obama jobs. Please report back then, ok?!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been doing quite well since Obama took office. Real estate holdings doing great, lots of new renters driving up rental prices, and 401k has doubled. Plus I have the option of getting an obamaPlan once I decide to unshackle myself from the corporate chains. Not sure what your problem is, but plenty of people have thrived since Obama took office...
    I would say my analytical abilities are just fine

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed George W caused the irreversible damage and Obama has slowed it down.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who r u kidding? You do not talk about having or needing a job. Taking the Otrash health plan?
    Hot Air must be your name! Bull.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe it lady. If we had a single payer system, I'd have quit this bs job already. Only thing keeping me working for this miserable company is the ridiculously high pay and benefits. You people complain about Obama but fail to realize that we've been overpaid to do little work. Sorry that reality has set in. Now there's been a shift of wealth to other industries and to entrepreneurs. Get on board or you really will have a hard time in the new economy.
    Oh and you can thank W for setting this in motion. Let's not forget that this whole thing started in 3-4th quarter of 2008.