Western NY

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Report on who is staying

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Willie Fisterbottom?
    We need to call Dewey, Cheatem and Howe to find our next step.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here - hey no more kidding around. The axe is falling all around me. I thought I was safe as a senior DM but my RD is giving me the axe. No more stupid posts please help me find a new job as I still have kids in college, a mortgage and alimony. I made the mistake of believing all the bs from my RD and worked a lot of overtime at his request. Worked with HR to get all the fake call statistics, and my reward is a PINK SLIP. My advice to the rest of you is don't believe everything management tells you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're just figuring that out now?? Today...?? Because it happened to you?? Are you new to the industry or something? This is SOP for this part of the world....wake up! You should have been mentoring your team, helping them build actual transferrable skills and "leading" them instead of buying the koolaid from your RD and cheerleading.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its been all BS from day 1 here . Managers need to wake up and understand where in this together and stop bullying reps.....Its sad, wasn't like this years ago!