It's a MASSACRE

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saunders and Lynch and disgusting liars that kept stringing people along for months now. The cuts are MUCH more than 13%! Nice job lying and misleading people you dirty SOBs

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would guess between 30-40%

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea about right... Prob around 40%

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true, we only lost 1 out of 13 in my area

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what area?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is so short sided. You may have experienced more cuts in your region/area but it may be different across the country. In my region the cuts were very few, less than 10%.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea I think it's much more than 13%.
    Most areas have cuts that are significant. There might be 1-2 region with about 10% avg

Overall it's a mess

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a bloodbath almost 50% of my region gone, thanks jerry and bill.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What region?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here: I concur, they are giving us the shaft much more than they led us to believe. I thought all DMs were safe. That's NOT the case. This is a classic BOHICA. I expect to be terminated this week. My area is northeast.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, finally getting some info and man, did you guys fuck up big time!! Way to go exec team. You really kept some lazy workers and let some really good ones go....Hope this comes around to bite you in the ass!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 10% number speaks to the total number off employess. If you look at the number of reps its 30-40%

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tri/State area, Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan got DEMOLISHED

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a lay off man.. It's not a firing. So yes, good employees will be key go and awful ones will stay

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup. How did they fig out who goes and who stays? My worthless, lying, call faking, signature forging, expense cheating partner kept.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well.. I got laid off and they citied the "WARN" period so that would mean more than 33%?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is supposed to call you if you get laid off

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Massacre in N and MW and W but South very little. Guess they know where the rxes come from.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My call was from the RD

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lay off, firing... I get it! Still doesn't make sense how they worked out today and the communication (I'm sorry, lack thereof) they provided. It was a shit show today and I am SHOCKED when I see who was 'let go' and who was kept! Stay classy, Forest!!