Why no word from Leadership?!?!

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 7:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All these cuts, stress, anxiety, changes, and no email from our leaders? No words of encouragement, insight into the future, or even a fake thanks for hanging in there. Everyone is de-motivated and mentally exhausted. Even from a greed perspective this is a mistake. They won't make their precious sales bonus leaving us to hang like this. Idiots. Failed at being empathetic and as a greedy business guru to boot. Double fail leadership.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most truthful, rational, and insightful post I've ever seen on this website and was worthy of my first ever comment.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most truthful, rational, and insightful post I've ever seen on this website and was worthy of my first ever comment.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they don't care. Every single move they made the past few months has been designed to prime the numbers for a sale to Pfizer around Dec or Jan. They moved winners to low performing areas, left band aids on high performing areas and reallocated resources in order to get a quick bump where needed and slashed some big salaries. Nothing they have done is designed to be sustained long-term...its just cooking the books for a while.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? What would lead you to believe this executive team would communicate with
    the sales team after today? Worst leadership I have seen in years!
    I would expect nothing less from this group.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't deserve an email or words of encouragement from our leadership team. Seriously, do you think you add value? Stfu

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They thanked me today by letting me go now. Like a band aid - rip it off fast.

You think they are worried about bonuses - hey dummy, go look at any financial site - the exec team is cashing 8 digit bonus checks.

Jerry just cashed in $9 mil in January, sold company, got a promotion to new company and is looking at a nice share of a $150 mil exec bonus package.

I really feel lucky to have been cut - I will take my severance and gladly run. Good luck in layoff #2 when Pfizer buys Actavis and everybody gets slashed.

How long until we sell the whole COPD franchise? Go ponder that...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And our stock would be even worth a shit load more. Let's look at the positive

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, you got your commitment coin....what more do you want.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point on the COPD franchise. If you got stuck with that or still have it you can't be feelong good at all. That's pretty much telling you that you're first up to get cut on the next layoffm

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe because we don't have any leadership?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So damn true!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy fuck. Are you an adult? Because you sound like a fucking ten year old. "Why don't mommy and daddy tell me everything is going to be ok?! Why don't they tell me what a good job I am doing?!" Because you are an adult!! Sounds like you are a god damned titty baby.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 'rep' position has fallen way way down in the pharma corporate consciousness...a million years ago, when a sales force of 400 reps nationwide total for a pharma co. was considered a Huge Sales the rep was treated like a prized race horse...now the position is looked at as completely disposable,

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep. the rep position is now just a commodity that is easily traded, cut, moved, bought and sold. Just a cost of doing business. Partly managed care/insurance/access and mostly from pharma companies taking the "share of voice" metric and POD direction. It burnt offices out and gave the industry a bad name.

If those companies would have chilled out on massive and omnipresent sales forces there still might be some life left.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genius!