Supera

Discussion in 'Abbott Vascular' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2014 at 6:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the feedback on Supera?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Niche product
    Most operators not smart enough to know how to deploy the stent and leads to horrible outcomes

Not a front line SFA stent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you could surgically place it, it would be a great stent.

But that would kind of defeat the purpose of an endovascular treatment. Therefore, it's an expensive, cumbersome, prone to clot off, bare metal stent with similar data to the other 6 stents on the market.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such a true statement!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So quick to dump those two...but who would be next? Backfills better than the present??? Be careful what you ask for.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such a funny conversation. What a mess this has become and management is only making it worse. You can also look for another data point by searching for 'finally supera approval' and it should be the top hit. Interesting stuff there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst morale within this Company in the 10 years I have been here. There have been a lot of changes during my tenure with the company, however some of the worst decisions on products and leadership have taken place in the last 2 years! Not sure where this division is heading, but it is not in a good place now!!! They have lost or are losing the best people in the division! All that will be left are the kiss asses, and the gung ho newbies that think they can come in and sale a technology that has been on the market for 4 years already! Nothing in the pipeline, only talk and speculation.... And as for acquisitions? Since Supera has not hit the expectations! I don't see them making investments in this division with the management team that is in place. Great people with shitty morale, nor newbies with no idea what they are doing and no relationships, will get this job done. Drastic changes needed!