I was just sent a Facebook link to a sick-out

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 757 is in.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is a 757?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zip code

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish all of you luck. I dissagree with the amount in which phlebotomists are paid. It's not an easy job. You all do much more that draw blood. Much, much more. I peraonally appreciate your hard work on the front lines.

5. CC SalesVP

CC SalesVP Guest

A load of hot air. These people are always so brave online, but in the end they will do what they are told, how they are told, when they are told...for as long as we decide to keep them here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have 188 people that are in. I have 38 on the fence. On a Monday after a holiday. I simply want accounts to be put in jeopardy. I want a six digit loss. A one day six digit loss. Then, we will do it again. You don't need that pawn until the queen is bearing down on you....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make it 189. I am not a dog. That goes to the sales whore. You can explain to your accounts
    on Tuesday exactly what happened. Then, when they ask, "Can you guarantee this will not happen again?" You can do what you do best. That is, do what you are told, how they tell you to say it, when they tell you to say it and for how long.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is getting interesting.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By a simple "yes" or "no", is anyone going to do this or not?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 say yes from our psc...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 220 now. Prepare. Cyber Monday should be fun...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

annnnnnnd go.....................

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So....

....did you all get nice big fat raises from this??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone actually do this?

15. Will Grant

Will Grant Guest

Of course not. A lot of online bravery but in the end, you people will continue to do what you are told for as long as we decide to keep you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It didn't happen because the date was moved. Too many eyes on this forum. Stay tuned

17. Will Grant

Will Grant Guest

You are every bit as pathetic as those "peaceful protesters" in Ferguson. Probably very similar genetic composition. Deeba dobba deeba dobba.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quest taking over has cost us a lot of talent and really good hardworking people because their job title didn't "fit" the Quest model or found a site like this and were prewarned unlike us poor optimistic remaining employees who had no idea of what the future held. Quest promised us "transparency" but that's a crock of shit!! If you value Christian type values then abandon ship or stay away!!!

19. The truly Christian thing for someone crying for "transparency" to do is sign his or her own name.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One can simply go to Quest's job search page and see discrepancies in wages within the same cities for the same jobs. This would be at Solstas labs that were bought. How does one post a "minimum salary" for new hires while paying a majority of the current workers less? That has class action lawsuit written all over it.