Who has left the building

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2014 at 9:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that the final Solstas commission has been paid out, trying to keep up with who all has left. I know 3 in NC today. Any others?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who really cares who is left. The good news is that Solstas is about to become an insignificant blip in the history of laboratory medicine. They are where they are because of massive failure in upper management. Lofty goals, lots of promises and total ineptness in following through with anything that would be of importance in the field of laboratory medicine and led by a medical school graduate who didn't have a license to practice medicine and had no business trying to run a company. Good riddance!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where Solstas is now has nothing to do with upper management. They were created with every intention of being sold down the road. The writing was on the wall when Carilion started CCL, even before merging with Spectrum. From that moment on we were just a commodity. When I started in this field I never expected to be a peon who would be bought and sold along with a company. Sorta hurts...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealous much? I made a killing while I was there. And right now I'm fine and dandy.....and so is my portfolio.......any moron saw this coming while taking full advantage of the payout.......life is about taking some educated risks.......enjoy the buck ten that Quest might pay if you bang it out

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all expected that you would be, because you've never owned your performance.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Brother ... own your pay-per-post performance. No one believes you are any part of this company or its industry.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only ones who spout off this sort of foolishness are complete nobodies like yourself, junior.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh brother …

No! YOU are the nobody! Poopie Head!

How old are you?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is a prime example of the best that Solstas marketing had to offer. Childish losers calling each other names. So this is what you call "owning your performance"?

You all should be ashamed of yourselves and not at all surprised when you are soon to be unemployed at our company.

Quest Duagnostics is a professional organization that has no room for your nonsense.

Find a new job. You do not belong here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

meltdown

and you never answered the question, Poindexter

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello there,

I'm a new to this board and have worked for both companies before. Maybe I can be of some help. What was your question?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious to know if the following folks made the cut: Ken H, Karen Y, Pam R, Brent Y, or Rita D. I know Carman C is working at Motus and not sure if Jack S has a job.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you care? If you knew them personally you wouldn't have to post on the site to find an answer so therefore you should mind your own business.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't care - really! (inquisitive) Most of them did a great job, and I hope they land on their feet.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't care - really! (inquisitive) Most of them did a great job, and I hope they land on their feet. Why do you care that I am asking about them? That's the question...