GREAT MANAGERS

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2011 at 8:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know any ? Lets honor these folks ! Who are they ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they were all let go...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, pretty much.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a number of great DMs in this company. Go somewhere else- you will find that there are bad ones every where including here. There are bad reps every where as well, including here. Apparently no reps here are anything but outstanding.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this maybe true but alot of good dms and rbds got hit back in 2009 and this place hasn't been the same since. good thing for them that they are doing great somewhere else. our loss

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been here over 20 years and still hoping to hang on till retirement. JNJ lost its top talent reps, dms, and rbds years ago.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's unfortunate. After the Janssen-Ortho-McNeil merge the company lost its edge and NEVER recovered. Things have gotten progressively worse each and every year. The icing on the cake was the massacre that happened on April 7th 2009.

Let's never forget....."PriCara is the place to be"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How sad... the "bad managers" thread has 270+ entries and this one has only 6 (7 including this one) and none of the postings are about "great managers". I guess that is what happens when the shareholder comes first and the customer last.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps those that have good managers don't go to Cafepharma very often?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps those with great managers do not work for jnj or its subsidiaries

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BINGO!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love my manager, but I would never post his name on this site due to the attention it would bring to both of us. I also wouldn't want to disappoint him by admitting that I actually come to this website and waste my time reading all the negativity with the hopes of finding information that is actually relevant.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not negativity, just truth. Unless real changes are made this once great company will continue to go down the drain.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Throughout much of the negativity, a good amount of info shared has been relevant. Especially with regards to downsizing.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMY SMITH is that you! LMAO................................

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lmao before I even saw this, I thought the same exact thing!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I once worked for Jeff Moore out of Atlanta. He was a really great manager. I don't know if he is still around, though.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

>> The Managerial Challenge <<

>> A manager that decides he doesn't like who he manages -- can never be GOOD.
    >> An arrogant manager eats away at JNJ's bottom line.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to have Jeff Moore too, and he is a great manager.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he still around?