My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are naive and stupid if you think you will change the 15 by 15 lifestyle. Keep hating, we will keep 15 by 15ing it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we will see who ends at the finish line first with the most. I'm already almost there.
    I suspect you have a long way to go and based on the fact you're still at Merck and think a work stoppage program nick named " 15" you picked up at random on an anonymous message board, that things will end badly for you. But you could win the lotto or maybe they will increase the minimum wage so who knows maybe things will turn around for you. Maybe but I doubt it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to say, the ONE hater on here is seriously mental! Like multiple screws loose, needs to calibrate meds, real loon kind of mental. I come on here once in a blue moon, and whaddaya know? It's the same thing every time. One hateful troll continues to vomit his demented version of integrity. But that's not even the sad part. The sad part is that he NEEDS this thread. It is daily sustenance for him, much like a stalker pursues a film star. When the film star brushes off the stalker like a mosquito (much like the 15 Guy brushes off the troll), it gives our resident troll a goal in life. To spew hate. A sad and lonely goal, but a goal nonetheless. It's a problem endemic in today's internet-driven, connected society. There are those that are fortunate to enjoy life and live well. And then there are the...haters. Instead of "live and let live", they spend their miserable existence hating...trolling...preaching...envying...and trolling some more. This is their heroin, they cannot live without it. The hate consumes them. Rather than building any goodness in their own life, their only source of self-validation is hating on others. A truly powerless, cowardly way to live.

Best of luck to 15 Guy, and all those that refuse to let this faceless corporation (that uses annual scorched-earth tactics) control how they live and thrive.

Meanwhile, the troll will keep trolling, because he had nothing else of worth in his lonely existence. Perhaps best not to reply to his vomit directly. It only feeds his cowardly addiction.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite a rant. Couldn't get through it all, it was so moronic. Like I said, let's see who's program works the best. You are right. You belong right exactly were you are. Mindlessly floating through life at the mercy of a second rate employer, dodging layoffs and spouting "15" platitudes.
    Good luck with that. Who needs meds calibrated to see you are a wastrel. Those that are stuck in your quagmire deserve everything that happens to them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever dude. I am sleeping in until 11 am tomorrow and getting paid for it. I may call on one doc in the afternoon, probably a small office that isn't too busy. Lovin' the 15 by 15.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on! I could not have said it better. This lone hater is mentally ill.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My other job outlearns my Merck income by a very significant amount. However, I will continue to bleed Merck until they show me the door and give me a six-figure severance. It's a beautiful thing that you are not capable of achieving.

And you call me stupid. Laughable, you ignorant peon Merck loyalists. Laughable.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great observation. You. totally called it, no need to feed the troll.

Life is short and there is much golfing, skiing, and fine dining to do with family and good friends. Live well and don't let this farce of an employer control you, your time, or your health.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on man! But the only question is why show up at all? You have no access, you have no impact, no one listens to what you say, you have no credibility, it's all company doublespeak, your drugs are ineffective and overpriced. Merck reps don't know what they're talking about and are a laughingstock. You are a total waste of a paycheck. You are a Fuller brush salesman.
    Forget " 15x15" I say you guys do 0x0. You are all really just in the way of things that are happening that are much more important. That's why you get shut out of so many offices. You are irrelevant. Stay home until they make it permanent for you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worry about yourself. We will play the game to the very end.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you imagine waking up in the morning and your first thought is: "gotta do Merck work today"? And then your crushing second thought is " what is the point"? And then the overwhelming depressing third thought is: " gee I hope they don't lay me off so I can feel this way everyday for the next ten years"?

How do you do it? You're not living, barely surviving. Only existing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you. This job is far from a career. It's just an easy paycheck once you stop caring what your psychotic CTL says or does to you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your well thought out post and putting things into the proper perspective. I wish you well.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well thought out??? This thread takes about as much thought as, say, ordering lunch for a doctors office or going in and asking for a sample signature. Oh,....yeah. Forgot. That's all you people can do. Know your audience.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody created a hater 15 by 15 thread earlier today. Go cry over there.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't hate the pathetic knats that populate this diatribe. We are used to your nonparticipating attitudes and a lack of self worth. Soon however most if not all of you will begone and only a bad dream.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah, blah, blah. Not impressed with your jealous rage. Find a hobby dude.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was your parents sheep? Get creative and at least get out of the house and serve lunch.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right this thread is reserved for the : " we hate Merck and are under qualified for the pay but rely on it to enable career avoidance, self pity- posse."

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you want to pick on those people rather than go about your life. Wow, you really are a lonely sad individual with too much time on your hands. Your parents must be proud of the waste they produced in the form of you. They probably drink heavily to forget about the mistake they made.