BB

Discussion in 'Teva Oncology' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2014 at 3:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is an assclown

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But much better than ME who is literally destroying the West...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are too far removed to know how bad BB really is then. His new manager AC doesn't get any worse. Completely worthless. Preparing to see the whole east pack up and go just like the west! A few good managers are the only thing keeping reps at TEVA oncology. Clearly not BB or ME.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ben is a great guy - just tired and wants security. He cant change TEVA - but he does his best to insulate his team. Give him a break

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing that a few managers are driving the best people out of the organization. AC & AB need to be trained in reality and stop micromanaging their people. Two regions that had low turnover will completely turn over as soon as the best reps find other opportunities.

if the new drug does get approved, how are AC and AB going to be successful? No good rep in their right mind would work for them!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ben is a good guy.He has done the right thing for many of us. He has class and respect for people. There are reps in the West who have been shit on, given little or no credit for their efforts under ME. It's like they had nothing to do with building the business..many of them have moved on and the few who are left will be gone soon. Ben has tried to do the right thing with promotions and development for the people that matter, he cares. The only reason ME is ahead of him is luck. A few good people in the NW and GPO factories in Texas... Ben will be the winner in the end.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have known Ben for years!! Wish I could go back and work for him again.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree... I was a Marketing Leader at Cephalon and worked with Ben. He was always a good dude. He was the ONLY Sales Director or Manager to give a shit about Trisenox and try to help as much as he could. Always included me in his Regional Dinners, etc. He knows the business. Cephalon was just such a bad atmosphere, with horrible leadership. He had no choice but to do what he was told or BC would have fired him. BC was a cancer. You need to Thank God that he's gone and just hope that MS goes back to being a leader.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MS was nor could ever be a leader. Just a good boot licker.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ME

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great interjection about yourself BB. You are
    a slimy scumbag and are inappropriate towards women.

TO: Have no fear. It will be over soon. BB is Finally being documented. He has already made a few comments towards someone who finally decided to take action. She is planning on bringing a tape recorder during their next interaction for added ammo. He will soon be gone.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB is documented??? ME is sitting on a Cart of dynamite sticks and has no clue...His Teva buddies have been able to keep him shielded from the fat jokes, attacks on families etc...they will not be able to save him from the dumb thing he did recently, thinking his buddy(s) would keep it to themselves.... Stay tuned over the next several months.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB
    ME

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BB

Bye Bye

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a pussy and will always be one. whenever you quote BB, you are showing the world the loser you are. you have never been funny and you obviously wouldn't know a good manager if one kicked you in the head. You are a tough guy on an anonymous board. you're a loser.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another bullshit post. this was posted a year ago, probably by someone who was fired and just likes to stir the pot. typical loser with nothing better to do.