Put a fork in this turd

Discussion in 'US WorldMeds' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2014 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TURD

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lov my attainable goals , finally big bucks 4 me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is srumpciously full of BS.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JH is gone we are so screwed . She is the only one keeping this shit drug going. Poor Hv is pissed but his job is on the line. This isn't right, keep JH and fire HV. Let's get this thing back on track .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JH is gone where?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did she go

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard some start up company . I haven't talked to her but one of my docs told me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is absolute BS. No truth what so ever.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the rovonto lady with a smoking hot body? Met her a few times and a little flirty. Initials are fine.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ur momma...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't be my momma because I never got a chance to nurse off of her feeders. Hopefully see her again at a convention . Why to go rovonto

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stink of this place is unbearable

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exceptional synergy across functions here. A real paradigm shift.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impeccable pecker my peck collaboration

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks GE -- you did it again. I heard so e of the ex employees are starting to get calls about investigations. I hope we have great lawyers or it is time to start getting the resume updated. I hope all of these discounts are legit or we are sunk...... I'm sure we will see a posting soon for a new VP of sales. Somebody is going to by the scape goat and I know it isn't going to be the field so watch out home office

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing . I talked to one of my friends that used to work here and they said no water boarding necessary because they are going to sing like canariess. Not good for us!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is that I am going to Sing..Sing..Sing!!!

I am receiving such internal joy in giving the Feds all of my notes from meetings/Grant money info, Discussion around Dentists, Drs. gifts, and the list goes on and on……..

Unite and spill the beans ---- Our day has come!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not going to sing but if they ask me direct questions I will answer. Our company is so shady and now we will find out if it is illegal. I already have my resume out there because this train just fell off the tracks. Home office is always the first to go, so safe for another couple of months.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The feds already have alot of information and they know what question to ask.

US World meds has fired so many employees, I don't think the feds are having a hard time finding people to talk.