Managers

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 5:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw several openings at your company and wondered what states to avoid due to nightmare managers? I'm open to move.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

States to avoid? Lol, ALL of them!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have to move, you won't get the job

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NC for sure. One mgr has reps who are making a ton on money on a doctor who has caused an epidemic in the state and killed patients in the process. These reps are considered "winners". It's so unethical it's frightening. The other manager has no clue what they are doing but has allowed one of the reps to steal from all of the reps in that district since they became a manager and from a rep in Barrington, NH. He keeps docs in his system and hides that they've left to continue to make money on scripts. He's been reported so many times and manager continues to hide info from upper management.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Long time Purdue reps here. These "winner" reps should have to pay this money back to Purdue. In the past, reps who didn't properly report and ROC bad docs were made to pay back their earnings. I know reps who owed Purdue tens of thousands of dollars.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need to stop the madness and just give reasonable bonus to everyone who sells this drug that carries so much baggage and then all this bull crap would go away! Instead u have this kind of lying, cheating and people who get screwed when huge prescribers move into offices where they can't prescribe or move out of a territory thatbwas created because 2 prescribers that write with both hands are the reason the entire territory was created.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. However, when you have 2 reps, a manager and a regional who KNOW they are making money on a "bad doctor", don't ROC him until the last day of Q3 of the toppers race, and are making 30k-40k per quarter for an entire year. You take one of the two reps and put her in front of our company and deem her "rep of the year". All the while the local NC news papers have been reporting that drug addicts seek this doctor out for pain meds, the DEA and the medical board have been after him for years and multiple patients have died since 2011 - and the reps knew. I wonder what it feels like to cash bonus checks with someones blood on it? And for a trip to Miami (lol).

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The way Purdue handles the whole history following prescriber thing can create absolute nightmares. The new SOP supposedly has a way for us to appeal having to inherit history. I'll have to wait and see it before I believe it. It looks like the appeal can be denied BY any level of mgmt and it starts with DM.

The whole issue of people getting paid on pill mills is nothing compared to what it used to be. You think it is bad now - you should have been here before the days of the reformulation when OC was THE choice on the street. Your upset with someone in NC but really it could be any of several states.

You recall the SC rep who made $170k in one qtr and $140k the next. He didn't even call on that office. What was he supposed to do ? Back then, there was no 1.7.1 procedure to report a doc. And if there was, would he have done it ??? Who knows ?

The reality of it all is simply this : everyone out there has different morals and ethics. I used to believe as strongly as you about doing the right thing and report those docs that I felt were suspect. Even after watching others get rewarded while I lose $$$ from loss of business, I still report suspect 1.7.1. I'm just not as quick to do it until I verify for a qtr or two to ensure they are indeed bad. This whole pain game has changed drastically. Pain clinics that are legit still use OC when managed care allows. But the pill mills - not so much. Since reformulation the drug of choice has been Roxie and opana in my territory. Frankly, I feel I am probably doing society at large (an exaggeration') a favor because if anything the reformulation is certainly better than Roxie an opana at offering at least some type of abuse deterrence.

I'm just tired of getting screwed out of bonus $$$ by missing butrans RXs by ?/100 of a script.
    Who else measures scrips to the 100 decimal point with no rounding ??? I'm also tired of getting screwed by having to eat history of mid levels moving from a pain office in one territory and working for PCP or cardiology or whatever where they can't prescribe and looking like crap for 2-3 qtrs afterwards while the rep at the pain clinic looks like a hero because they get another midlevel that starts from scratch by simply writing what the other provider was writing.

The whole Toppers thing is an absolute disgrace. The whole contest needs to be abolished. One can be tracking to make toppers for three qtrs in a row and u can have ONE of above mentioned providers move in and your sunk ! Good reps do end up at Toppers. But a lot of people end up losing out because of things completely out of their control. And when you have people with varying ethics, it's gonna happen. No real way to stop it ! Some people are gonna be low life's who play the system and others won't. But just because someone wins toppers doesn't really mean they are a good or bad rep or they even think they are. It simply is a game of chance. The Better reps might have more advantGe I positioning but in the end, it is Lady Luck that will make you sink or swim !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why in the world does an investigation (by the DEA, FBI, or local law enforcement) automatically place a doctor onto the suspect doctors' list? I realize that not all investigations are warrented, but in the case of OC, the majority of them are!! I guess because Purdue reps and managers would lose too much money and the CS's, WF's, and RG's of the world would not be millionaires. Oh well!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay far away from Atlanta! Manager SL talks horrible behind all her reps backs. She's a nightmare manager.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These managers you speak of - one was groomed by AR while he was a manager, and this nightmare manager in GA runs wild under his reign in the southeast. It would appear that AR is not what we all thought. I hope this is inaccurate info.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good lord, SL was an awful rep over in the area ( claims she went from zero to hero ), and became a DM? I feel bad for her reps!!!!! Horrible.....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never worked for SL but why is she such a nightmare to work for?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because she back stabs anybody she comes in contact with. She makes up stories about people and spreads false rumors like wild fire. She talks much shit about her reps and loves causing drama like she's in JR High. Everyone that works for her is miserable and is looking to leave Purdue just to get away from her. SL is a f-ing nightmare

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever promoted that drag queen should be fired! She makes the whole team crazy with all the shit talking she does.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She ought to realize people talk and we know how she is. She acts like your best friend then talks shit about you. Tells lies constantly. Do not trust her. Lying bitch.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you have to do is act like you're interested and she'll start telling you a bunch of shit about everyone else on the team. Probably promoted her to get her the F out of Oklahoma.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea fake blonde hair with her fake ass personality. If you met her in Orlando than I'm sure you had to pull the knife out of your back as you walked off. she has a lot to say about everyone and when her month is moving nothing good is coming out besides shit and lies. We now see why South Central dumped her on us! Thanks David! We are in debt to you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fake hair and personality. Thanks South Central for dumping her on us! We are in debt to you DM!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's MO to work for?